Reviews for Bedtime Story
nitefang chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
You should write a series. Jayne's book of fairy tales.
LadyArinn chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Very funny and enjoyable.
Ali chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I never saw this before and it's adorable. You've got Jayne's voice down so well. Very cute and it's always a treat to find a "new" Rayne fic.
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Loved it! Kinda like Meltha's Harry Potter fics about muggle fairy tales (I highly recommend) except much more...Jayne. Perfectly Jayne. A whole series of these would be fantastic!
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
LMFAO! Very good
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I like Jayne's version of the fairy tale way better than the original.
alisosia chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
only Jayne would come up with such a story - very funny

wonder what the rest of the crew would have thought of his story

thanks for posting
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
LMAO! He proceeded to give her the Heimleich maneuver...LOL!
PhanPhicAddict chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was the best one shot Firefly fic ever. You kept Jayne in charater perfectly and you use the slang from the show so great keep up the awsome work
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I liked Jayne's version of the story very much! Especially the part where charming mercenary takes out Prince Charming.
ShyBob chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Completely plausible and thoroughly enjoyable! But now I'm curious as to how "Snow White" would spin the tale...
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This Snow Whte retelling was every inch a Jayne story - perfect! :)

~Ultra~
ilovekyosohma chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh, wow, that was great. I don't read Firefly fanfics very often, but I stumbled across this one and I just had too. This is really good. I'm going to have to show it to my friend who really likes Rayne fics. :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That made me laugh so hard I choked! Awesome. You got Jayne just right here.

-Ellie
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh my Goddess, I'm so telling my kids this version of Snow White. It's so very much better then the original.