Reviews for Rest Us Here
Author376 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh, I can't stop laughing and smiling and just adoring both Babs and Ted. You write them perfectly here, with Babs unimpressed by everyone, save by Ted's cuteness, and then Booster being himself, and the ending just conquering all! I am so glad that I came over from a link on LJ and thank both Madripoor Rose for directing me here and you for writing this wonderful fic!
Thyn chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very funny.
boredanddelirious chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I *loved* this! You've got some very in-character details written in, and, well, anything Babs/Ted is awesome in my eyes! (There is just not nearly enough Babs/Ted fanfic out there!)

Great job.
anarkeya chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Thanks for a well written laugh!
CRose chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Pretty good. I would have expanded things here and there just to make the dining experiance a little more interesting. Like spotting a small time super villian eating dinner on the other side of the room. and other little things like that, but over all this was quite good.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was funny this is my fav part

She rolled her eyes as Bruce growled. "Oh please," she said, "I haven't been intimidated by you since I was 17. Now," her voice turned sickly sweet, "you can either contact young Timmy or I'll get back to you in the morning. Your choice."

That was funny, Great Story

Crazy 4 A Reason
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This is me (:D)-, laughing my head off (:D)[off part here] -. What part of 'do not call' didn't they get? Geez!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
*snorfle* *dies laughing* XD My god, it's like the brawn-over-brain crowd can't make do without their super brains. Not even Tim or Batman, detectives that they are, can manage it. *snicker*
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh lord, Babs...Ted...I think I laughed so hard I pulled something! And Ted actually guessing what Booster was trying to mime through the window an instant before...perfect. This was absolutely perfect. Great story!