Reviews for The Followings of a Hero and his Princess
XionRoxas1314 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
CUTE! SWEET! AWESOME! EXCITING! you should REALLY write more! this is my favorite fanfic!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Whoa Whoa! why is this story going to waste? I like this it's doesn't deserve to go to waste please update thank you
GuardEzio chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
boss story you should realy continue it
Dragoon's Revenge chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
Link seems a little goofy in this story but it adds it's own bit of humor. If you could,PLEASE UPDATE! It's been a year and 5 days(calenders are helpful)! I'm courious how Link will react when he sees Saria again. If you don't update soon I'll stab you with my mouse pointer! Darn those subtle cliffhangers!
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wow...I sure hope you are still doing this story because it's awesome. You really nailed how I'd imagine Link and Zelda together. Great writing!
ficrocks chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
I love the work you've done on this! The original take on the adventure is amazing. Update very, very soon please. And if you have time reply to my review! :)
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
wow
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 11 . 12/9/2006
okay...i really hate redeads...oh and the well at the bottom of the village...and most of all...the most hated one of them all...THE GOD DAMN WATER TEMPLE! DAMN U WATER TEMPLE! U MADE wASTE 5HOURS OF MY LIFE JUST TO GET HALF WAY THRU IT! DAMN U WATER TEMPLE ! DAMN U!,...why did they have to make such a evil temple the 3rd temple..no...even part of the game..why god...why..but dark link was fun
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
lol...believe it? lol
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
yep...i was getin tired of savin the world all by myself for about...i dunno...like 10 games...well in four swords link had help from himself so it doesnt really count...and naiv doesnt really hit ppl so it doesnt cout...minish cap..hat thing doesnt either cause it doesnt help...only gives adivice and makes link small so no..the wind waker made link have some semi-helpful ppl..like tetra(mostly at the end) but in all the other games

"cough" orcarina of time "cough" majora's mask "cough" link had no help wat-so-ever so its nice to see link have company..one navi isnt enough..or thing...ghost..er..w/e .
Oaky-san chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
AH! NO UPDATES? AH! I'M MELTING!
Oaky-san chapter 11 . 12/1/2006
PLEASE UPDATE PUHLEASE! I AM
Sakurelle chapter 11 . 11/28/2006
good chapter! update soon
Alli-dunno chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
Link is being a bit of a baby about all of this...

I await the next chapter...
oaky-san chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
GREAT! I love it so far. please update soon! everyday i go without reading an update, i slowly die! PLEASE! Update soon! IT'S SO GOOD!