Reviews for Finally, the Truth
minnermon chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
Wow! It's very dark, but also very addicting. I couldn't put it down! It was amazing to read, please continue soon.
TheSoulmater chapter 14 . 5/14/2007
Wow! This Fic fucking rocks! I love Suguru's character, he isn't some little goodie-two-shoes like so many fics make him out to be(or a total bore)! And I don't know why but the Suguru/Touma pairing is so hot!

I really hope you intend to update this fic soon, as I'm itching to know what happens next!
InBrightestDay chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
Grate story, awsome. Pleae update soon. I can't wait to hear what happens.
Mortheza chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
I'm sorry for not sending you the review sooner, but I've been pretty damn sick lately, and I suspect that I have a bronchitis. How nice. Plus I had to cut and dye my hair, so now it's short and blonde.

Anyways, the newest chapter. I liked it. For some very odd reason, I liked it a damn lot. I love the way Suguru can act totally innocent, it makes me like him even more in your story. Anyways, he shouldn't give up on Tohma. Tohma is just being... well, Tohma. xP

And me, well... I'm being a copy of Tohma. Or whatever you want to call me nowadays. Update soon, I can't wait to read more.
5 chapter 14 . 9/19/2006
Yay! An update! :) Kinda trippy, but of course I love it. It creates a nice mental picture.
R.S chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Yes, I finally got to read your story. I've been so busy lately I hadn't checked back in awhile. Excellent chapter and so was the last one. I could still feel the urgency inside me. Keep going, you're the best! _
mlsl chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
oh i love this story
Kumachannanoda chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
*claps hands* I absolutly love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mortheza chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
Yay! You updated! Argh, school is getting in my way now. Bleh, school or no school, I'll still keep reading and reviewing your story.

Anyways, that was one mean cliffhanger you wrote! You still need to update as soon as possible, because I want to know what's going to happen next.

Anyways, Suguru seems to be pretty devoted. Too bad that sometimes Tohma can shut his eyes from the reality. That's evil.
Ichbingabbie chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
Haha! Suguru's in trouble! Suguru's in trouble!...I guess?

Anyway, thank for helping me find some more T'n' Soon.
PunkWolfIncarnate chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
Normally I'm not into Suguru centric fics- but this fic is the fucking shit! I also tend to shy away from anything even remotely incest- but I'm seriously addicted to this fic! Please update soon! This fic is something, (excuse the cliche) special. Really.

Ryuuko!
5 chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
Hey darling,

It's fun to write like this hu? Just leave me hanging... wondering. :p I think that's why I can't write in chapters, I get too ansty about what's going to be next. Anyway, good job as always. There are a few grammar mistakes, mainly word order, read through it again, you should catch them.
5 chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
Glad to see you updated sweetie, your writing just keeps improving. It seems the grammar nazi has done you much good! Not to mention your talent just keeps growing.

I feel so bad for Suguru... I wanna hug him. :( I'll be eagerly awaiting to see some more from you, love.

(I should have some things for you too, in a few days or so... depending on if I choose to pull an all nighter)
Ichbingabbie chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
Oh,tough.

I was wondering, is this an AU or are you going to lead this story up to Suguru somehow getting into Bad Luck?

One again I say, you are the only SuguxTouma that has more than Five or Six chapters. If you know any others please let me know.

Update Soon buddy.
Mortheza chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
I really hope you get those 50 desired reviews, your story is absolutely worth them. And your story is something that I'll always keep close to my heart, because it's different from the others. Even I couldn't write something like this.

I'm always waiting for your update. No matter what I'm doing.

Anyways, back to reviewing... I'm kinda stunned. Really, did Tohma tell no to Suguru? I hope he didn't... C'mon Tohma, don't be an ass, the kid adores you and worships the very ground you walk on! ...shame on him. Pfft.

I hope Tohma will start paying attention to Suguru before it's too late...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »