Reviews for prom
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was amazing! I love your Chad/Cree fics!
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
this is the first chad/cree pairing I've read, and now...I think I'll read more! later...haha
Kiden Nixon chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I love this coupling! It's so cute! Poor Chad though, he always seems to be the one alone. You've made him one of my favorite characters you know that?
StellarKuki33 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Whats operation VIRUS? good story
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I LOVE Chad, and I guess Cree/Chad too, but more of a humorous, distractive relationship than a real one. Good job, anyway. :)
vampi chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
hey guy, this new story us really cool. I cannot belive that there is somebody more obsessed than me with the couple chad/cree xxD is your fifth story about them rigth? cool I want to ask you if you have any problem if I translate discconection to spanish if its okay with you you can look for mi nick "vampirella McHany" and send me a message thank. I repeat: really cool story. see ya
lovebird3000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
wah! ive never seen operation virus, oh wel good story that is
ActionGal07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Now frankly, I've heard of the Chad/Cree couple before. And I just wanna say that I truly do find nothing wrong with the story or the couple itself. It seems that you are a fan of this. Why don't you read my interesting KND COUPLE GUIDE about this couple. I can assure you though, nothing bad will be said about this couple though. Don't flame me by the way, just like I'm not flaming you for this.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aw that is os sweet! I loved it.
elodrie chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Poor Chad. I hate Maurice. I don't like Stacy, either, for that matter... meh... people like that just get in the way.

I like this story a lot, but it IS rather angsty, innit? No that that's bad, or anything. :)