Reviews for Devil in the Cradle
Brenda293 chapter 13 . 2/1
This one was literary captivating .About Lady having dormant demonic power,wow . Too awesome !Please I beg for more .
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 2/1
Lady seems to be not the social type but at the same time she was the one who does the talking .She 's a paradox .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 2/1
Interesting .But I they have finally found happiness it was at the cost of Giselle's father .But if Dante could change the past and knew back then how much that kid would change his life for the best , would he still kill Giselle's dad ?
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 2/1
Oh so sweet , in particularly the later part .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 1/31
Well cannot expect other things coming them ,since they are "weird ".
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 1/31
They are really cute .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 1/31
Really nice to the evolution of their relationship .But a little drama would not hurt either .
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 1/31
Really nice .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 1/31
Lady ,sure ,can be quite manipulative when she want . And Dante is so adorable. Great chapt .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 1/31
Really captivating .But I have a question , aren't all the hybrid have white hairs? Ex - Dante ,Vergil or even Nero ?
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 1/31
Wow ! Fantastic ! Now let see what the next chapter has in store.
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 1/31
Wow ! I have really appreciate the bits of details about Mary life before becoming Lady . More please .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 1/31
It nice to see that animalistic side of Dante which really make him more interesting . That he could smell emotion from a human being and consequently know when a demon is posing as a human .
sakR9 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Yay! Finally (had to say it;)) they kissed and confessed and stuff ;)
Stuff ;)

Ok ok I'll stop being creepy and perverted.

This was good. You're a really good writer and I enjoyed it all, thank you very much for writing this

Good luck