Reviews for Space Pirates: Way Cooler Than Ninjas
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Jack has great fantasies. Wish we could have seen something like this during the series (it would have been SG1's version of the Star Trek holodeck.

Loved the idea of Sam and Vala being space pirates. :)
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hilarious! :D
Pitry chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is about twenty shades of brilliant. Where has this fic been all my life?!
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
omg, hilarious, and utterly adorable! My cheeks are hurting now from smiling the entire time while I was reading this story. Much love to you!

Koneka
GraspingBlu chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
have you been watching Firefly? Jack's fantasy really reminded me of it! Love the story by the by.

Who's who if you do watch and if not oh well
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Haha! I love this. Excellent characterisation for all of them. I could picture the whole thing. Very fun, very well written.
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Lol! I LOVED this! :o) It's absolutely perfect, and funny, but still in-character in a believable way (unlike some attempts at crack fics). Beautiful writing. :o)

PS. Sorry to point this out ... But Daniel would have been speaking in Middle English, not Old English. The Canterbury Tales were written in Middle English.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That. Was. Awesomesauce.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Space pirates are 50% times cooler than ninjas, its a fact.

This story is cooler than space pirates. Also a fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This was really funny and an enjoyable story.
Vala MD chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Aside from my problems with the depiction of Cam, I thought this was a very cute fic. I liked how you had it coming from Jack's perspective, I think that allowed for a lot more fun and humor. I love Sam/Vala fics so thanks so much for writing one :)
Spiletta42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I liked this. I really really liked this. You write a great Jack O'Neill, and I loved his reaction to Vala. Very funny stuff, and spot-on character observations.
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Lovely! I can just see this dialogue actually running through Jack's head. HA! What fun. 8-)
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
oh man, this is great stuff! Awesome writing dude!
Lothithil chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Absolutely delightful! (I am laughing so hard) What a great little story!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »