Reviews for I'm Loving Angels Instead
Bondopoulos chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Thanks for updating and finishing!
spk chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
WOW! Beautiful job! Loved every part of this. Thank you for finishing it. :)
Nikki chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Thank you for this chapter. It was sad, but beautifully written.
Natskl chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Very sweet and sad...
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Thank you! wonderful!
HoneyBee1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
You successfully made me cried! I have no words. The whole thing was heartbreaking. Veronica finally said 'I love you' but she's dead! I kinda wished you'd develop more about MaDi, though. But no matter, I was crying.
betsal chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
You made me cry. This has been a beautiful and sad done.
SeleneHarker chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Must be hard continuing a story you left hanging 5 years ago but I'm sure the effort is appreciated. I just wanted to point something in the second chapter:

"When my father pulled up in front of the River Stix, Backup went wild. When Keith opened the door, the pit bull barreled out and ran into the building. Keith grabbed a flashlight and looked around. It was late, and the place was empty. Backup was barking at the floor, and when Keith found the stairs for the basement, Backup raced down and started barking at a dumpster."

You were using V as the first-person narrator and then you switched to third-person. Just thought you'd want to fix that. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the story.
Nikki chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
This is a great story. I hope your muse has returned and that you'll finish this very interesting fic.
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
OMG! You held me on the edge of my seat!
Nerdyesque chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
*jaw drops* You...you...evil evil woman, leaving me with that sad picture in my mind! I hope you update right away!
Piinkx M chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Like it...love it:):)

kEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
betsal chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Oh is Logan dead or Mac has arrived in time? If Logan is dead, are Logan and Veronica to meet at Heaven? I hope so.
betsal chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Oh this is so sad! You make me cry.
betsal chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Interesting story! I've see this story began in 2006, I hope that now that you are writing again you'll finish it.