Reviews for While He Sleeps
AkemiKae chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Something about seeing Ban so desperate as he was in this fic is just...amazing. I love how you wrote it, and I had moments where I seriously wasn't sure who was watching who. Great writing here. Good work.
foxfary chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i knew it ban is the only one who ever gets nightmares and Ginji is the only one who could have possably sleaped near enyone
CooWings chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Ah, this is quite nice. I like it. :D
difficile chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Very nice; the imagery and delving you did into a side of Ginji we rarely saw were both superb. The atmosphere you established made me feel one with the writing.

I was teetering back and forth from whose POV it was from, but it seemed to obvious to be Ban, and it seemed rare and new for this perspective to be from Ginji's part, which is something I really enjoyed while reading this. Without a doubt it is added to my favorites list, and I must admit you gave me a new viewpoint on a side of Ginji I never really even bothered to look at.

I liked the idea of Ban being vulnerable only when around Ginji, further deepening the seemingly unbreakable bond between the two; it was cute and touching, and made their friendship look much more than meets the eye. Ban is a very mysterious man, and having him being able to confide in Ginji even with his suboncience was a good factor you added in.

Keep up the good work.
TreeStar chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
This is the best oneshot i've read in this whole section. It's beautiful, and a fantastic twist on the usual ban takes care of ginji flow that most people in this section have gotten too focused on. All partnerships are mutual, and ginji has quite a handful to take care of, as well. This captures that other side of the relationship very well. Very nice, indeed. And written very well. Nice atmosphere, the night and the dark quiet, with the blanket of compassion just covering ginji's actions.

Excellent job! You've inspired me to try writing something with ginji being the one doing the protecting now. :)
Ladymynx chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I'm just getting into Get Backers myself and I had to take a moment to say I loved your fic! You really captured the emotions of both characters perfectly. Looking forward to reading more by you.
Ze chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I knew it! I knew it was Ginji! hahahahahahah... who, um I liked it...
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Great job. i love it
neon rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
AWW! I loved this, you hid it well who it was and that's what enticed me in!
Silver Salamander chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Lovable fluff, a very enjoyable read :)
Thread-Sage chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Very Very well done! I loved it! I thought in the beganing it would be a GinjiXBan, but as I read on it became to me as a BanXGinji but in the end it was a GinjiXBan! I loved it!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
KAWAII! lol, omg it sounded so much lyk Ginji but i really had a feeling that it would be Ban - it was adorable!

ja ne

Ele-chan
silverstrings chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aww... Poor Ban. As I was reading through it, I was thinking 'this SOUNDS like Ban watching Ginji... which probably means it's the other way around.' XD; Nicely done. I like ficlets with endings like this.
strawberrydevil chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
SWET!
Tai-Chiian chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
kya! kawaii! I love it! is so good! I wanna read more! please keep writing!

Bye Bye!