Reviews for Never Ignore the Butterflies
chrono17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
not bad. i liked the story and your writing was pretty good. i do question the need for sora to sped nine years with matt. i think that two or three would have been sufficient, four at most. then, i really don't think her having sex with matt was necessary either. i did like the story though i'm just trying to constructivly criticize.
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Oh, it's so CUTE! I like it. _
Necessitating Love chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*sigh* I love Taiora oneshots. Short, simple, and super sweet.
cheemander chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This has to be one of mt favorite Taiora stories so far! Keep 'em coming!
LaurynHill chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I liked this a lot. You did a great job with Tai and Sora in their different ages. It was an excellent Taiora!
Lowery chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This made me all fluttery and happy. ) you have a pretty writing style, to boot.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was really short and sweet! It really summed up what Taiora really is. Loved it!
stargazer84 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Awesomeness! I absolutely adore this fic...and i usually don't read oneshots, but this was just perfect! Good job!
PaintedBlank chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
sigh...

I love sap and I love taiora

matt may be cute but he has no place in this romance :(
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Oh thank God this is the first story I find on my foray back into the world of Digimon. You have rekindled my faith in writers!

In all seriousness, this is a wonderful fic. On spot about the actions and thoughts, and absolutely terrific characterization. Way to write a Taiora without portraying evil!Yamato or angsty!Taichi. And way to capture every feeling perfectly for their ages. (I'm temtped to squee at this point, but I'm really trying to write a coherent review.)

I'd just make a couple grammar tweaks here and there. "They kept their promises too, well, all except the one about soccer." - needs a semicolon after 'too' in order to combine the sentences. "when to the same supermarket" - need to change 'when' to 'went'. And there are a couple spots where you use periods instead of commas after or before quotation marks and leave a really irritating little fragment hanging.

Otherwise, amazing fic, and I am completely in awe of your ability to keep everyone IC!
RachelKarenGeller chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
well you got my attension

it was good
nickygirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
THAT WAS SO AWSOME! SO SWEET...IN LOVE!
dorkiss chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was beautiful and intense...I loved it!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aww, that was so sweet, and definitely one of the better Taiora fics I've read in a long time.

The best part, poor Yama got off the hook without being bashed to pieces. This is my kind of Taiora fic, and the title you chose was perfect.

I hope you eventually write some more like this!
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aw. Go Taiora.

On a side note, I think 11 years is too long for someone to stay with a person they dont love. Instead of 24, it should have been like 19 or something.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »