Reviews for The Appointment
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great story!
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I hate getting my eyes checked. I hate the tiny little room, I hate the Dr. who sits WAY to close, and most of all I hate all those stupid questions, but I love this fic. :)
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
the second firefly quote shouldn't count.. you said you were quoting it when you said it. XD was i supposed to say it was walsh? if i'd known i would've said so! eep!

good job. write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh! I got the Dark Angel joke! And do I get nerd points for catching the Jayne quote (but Dean you do talk pretty!)? But why didn't you use the: The Chain of Command is a rusty chain I beat YOU with till YOU recognize I AM IN COMMAND. *thunk* Cause that quote is awesome.

LOL. Good job, fluffy and cute. Although.. I thought it was going to be angst... :(

:D WRITE ON!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aw poor Dean. Doesn't he know there are chicks out there who like dudes in glasses? I love the alias. Good recommendation!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Awesome story! I wear glasses too and I love the idea of Dean getting tortured by all that stuff. Tee hee. Now all I can picture is Dean in glasses looking kinda like Jensen did when he played Alec in "The Berrisford Agenda" (I think that's what the ep was called).

Thanks for the image. ;O)
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
The ’Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?’ was my favorite line in Serenity. That and the one in firefly when wash tells mal that zoe has never disobayed one of his orders and mal says yes she did she married you.
megsjedi chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh dear heavens, you poor thing. Me, I started down the road to "legally blind" when I was 7. At least you won't have cruel classmates calling you "four-eyes." Funny thing is, now that I'm thirty-*cough*, the deterioration has stopped. I didn't even need to order a new pair on my last optometrist's visit.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
lol hi, im super_frog16 from imdb, and i read the post you left to my thread, so i thought i would check out some of ur fics. lol this one was so great. was all cutesy and fluff filled lol. and i think jensen, or dean, looks great in glasses, in dark angel when alec wears a pair in one of the episodes, i went all weak at the knees :p

and he has to wear them in real life anyways, :d and he looks even more purdy

kudos!

XsarahX

and lemme just say, if i was a lesbian, jensen could totally turn me :p
Entaria chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
man, i can't beliece i missed the x-files quote! i think i just saw that one recently too! anyway... i think i'll go read ur prequel now!
Entaria chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
lol. that's awesome. i feel your pain. i too have glasses. had them since the fourth grade. they're annoying though, cause i have to take them off whenevr i look at something closer than two feet or i get a headache. anyway, i sort of diverged from the story there. once again, another well written fic. lol, i love dean's reaction to needing glasses. i keep trying to picture him with glasses, but i keep picturing him wearing mine, which we'll say are... decidedly feminine, so he looks like an idiot. and i love that he went to see serenity, and that quote is great. i think it's my favourite one. i love that his alliace just happens to have the same last name as the actor who plays dean as well, even if it's also the name of an actor from another tv series, though i've never seen it.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Ha ha ha. Pretty cool. Haven't seen season two of DA yet. They only play 4 eps on Monday on Sci-fi. But I saw "Pollo Loco". Awesome ep. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
bjxmas chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
You know I have not even considered writing a comic story cause I think it is just too damn hard! You had me laughing out loud with this.

Dean would be petrified to get glasses, but I have two words for him *contact lenses*! How gullible is he to believe a sales person? Although Jensen, himself, looks adorable in his glasses, I don't think Dean would like to be considered adorable!

Can't believe he actually confessed he struck you even if she was a lesbian. Loved the quotes, got the DA and Serenity ones, but not the others.

Great job with this, very funny, B.J.
SpookyClaire chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
hahahaha i loved the one from the series fanialy for dark angel and ofcourse the XF one, 2 of my fav. shows, hahahha, i loved it. awesome work
Burgirhig chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Hey cool story. You left out a qoute mention... the lines

“Has anyone ever told you that you are very self-confident?”

“I tell myself that every morning.”

come from 10 things i hate about you. I should know ive watched it like a billion times. Great Fic