Reviews for Butterfly Wisdom
LastIllusion chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So glad I decided to come here. This story is so adorable, I didn't even think of any slash pairing which is surprising but ou got this down perfectly. Very lovely and written so well. Great job. :D
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Really good, quite enjoyed it. I like him with Tommy too, if I'm being honest xD. Ah, so many soul mates.

Ross who will never see this because he left a review for this fic in 2007: You're wrong LOL. He kills himself in the Director's cut ending, not the ending that was in theaters/the actual movie. In that ending everything is pretty great, Kayleigh and Evan walk by one another with some second glancing and then move on. They were star-crossed lovers, get it? Could never be together and that's tragically beautiful. THAT'S the RIGHT ending. Shove your 'dead' theory up your own bum man :P (aside from the fact that the reason he goes back in time is so EVERYONE can be happy. Had he killed himself, that would've been his mother's like third/fourth still-born and how terrible is that? He wanted everyone happy and okay and had he died his mother probably would've been completely miserable).

Once again, just a beautiful job; I loved it.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
loved it!
tokasyriu chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
When I first saw the movie The Butterfly Effect, I thought, "Evan should be slashed with someone. But who...?" After reading this, I realize that Lenny is the perfect person.

This is lovely, and sweet, and perfect, and everything good about slash. You don't deserve any. ANY. flames.

-fave-
Ross chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I'm sorry. But this is just unacceptble rubbish. Firstly we know he's not going to be stopped from killing himself because he did it in the film. Also what's all this about him hurting Lenny? It was him who hurt Lenny Not the other way around. I'm sorry I know you tried but this story is terrible. One more thing I don't mean to be harsh here but I've seen dozens of fanfictions set after the movie. When are people gonna get it there is no after the movie. Those events never happened. He no longer exists at all. He is not leading a life somewhere without his friends. he killed himself he doesn't exist at all. Deal with it.
Kelidra chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I don't usually like slash fiction, but this is really good! Keep it up!
JaysFakeEnglishAccent chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Technically, since these are western characters, the proper term would be 'slash', not 'yaoi'. But good story nonetheless. Not a lot like them out there.
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 1 . 7/25/2006