Reviews for Beginnings by the Handful
FarmerLiz chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
Oh, these are lovely, really and truly. I love all the intensity you pack into such short snippets, all the different ways you can go about it. This last one might me my favorite, but I think every one is my favorite while I'm reading it.

You said in one of your author's notes that you'd consider suggestions. I'm a sucker for a really good hurt/comfort fic, but I'd like to see Grissom as the one in need of comfort. It doesn't even have to be uber-angst (character deaths, etc), just something that finally makes him break just a little, and make Sara brave enough to try. If the inspiration strikes you, I leave all details to you.

Thanks for writing. -Lliz
seeyoustandingthere chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Oh, this is very exciting!
JellybeanChiChi chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
How can you have a favorite? These are all wonderful. ... OK, I do have a favorite... anybody who kisses someone tenderly on the lips after she puked on his shoes is good. ... and the ice rink was great - location and the line about pizze and wine, OK, two favorites. Thank you for this collection.
mischiefrg chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
I think that I figured out what is going on with this story by this chapter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is each chapter of them figuring out what to do with their relationship and how it started?

If it is, I love this premise. Interesting indeed. :)
Sin Stained Ink chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
My idea of Grissom and Sara's perfect kiss? Set right after Grave Danger, with him turning up at her apartment.

Great collectio0n of kisses!
toothchick chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
Sweet Grissom!
toothchick chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Beautiful ending! ( the rest of the chapter was great, too!)
toothchick chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
I really would love for you to take this chapter & make a multi-chapter story from it!
elfling65 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
No... He. Can't. Say. No. Not that I'm invested or anything :-\ More? Please?
radish chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
good god, this stupid site hasn't let me load a review window all evening. FINALLY. anyway. so glad to have another Beginning, i missed them so. there's something so sweet about this series, i just love it. hooray!
GSRgirlforever chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Utterly Fantastic.
My Kate chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
just found this story...wow...you have really captured the essence of falling in love and finally doing something about it...his thoughts show her importance to him...he IS her man...(which is why I get so angry at the series' writers...Sara would have left her JOB but never HIM...and that is why stories such as yours are important to all us romantics who believe in true love...)...nice job...
xyber116 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
I just want to say thank you, thank you, and thank you. I had read the first couple of chapters then during my really horrible class today, I read the whole series and it was totally amazing. Their first kiss be at the movies, since that's a traditional setting, during the next fic.
CSIGeekFan chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
I'm really enjoying this. Please write a few more 'beginnings'.
musingmarauder chapter 9 . 1/16/2008