Reviews for The Burden of Sight
Yaaaaassssssssss bromance!
Oh... my... BROMANCE!
GREAT JOB!
NoilyPrat chapter 13 . 1/28/2018
Thank you for the warnings. Some of it was rather graphic, as you have stated. Wonderful hunt though, with the idea of runes in Sam's head driving him crazy with these new visions. Horrible, wicked, evil visions ... I think I would've gone crazy long before Sam did. SOOOO very glad the Impala protected Sam! You know what that means? Nothing bad happened in her! WHOOT! Not even anything bad from John to the boys (I really HATE those fanfics) - she was a bad-free zone. thank you! Thank you! And loved how Dean kept Sam with him - by claiming him as his own.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... *lovely sigh*
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
PmPmm
lzech216 chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Enjoyed your story
BlueJude chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
I loved this! Protective Dean and a tortured Sammy is what I love for haha. Thanks so much for the wonderful story! And I know you said you took liberties with the lore but I loved the inclusion of the runes and djinn :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
this was beautiful! I love those two! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
That was awesome
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
This was a very interesting exploitation of Sam's power. Nice. And of course, the brotherly banter was very amusing. Loved it!
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I really enjoyed the plot, and your writing was good, but more than anything I loved your portrayal of sam and dean's relationship. Fantastic job!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Esstell chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
cool one! :)
eurogirl14 chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
great story so far. ive been wondering why they dont go to bobby or another hunter or psychic. wouldnt one of them possibly be able to help?
Menthol Pixie chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
I love this story. I've read it many times, and this chapter always gets to me. Reading about that poor boy with the same name as my son, so beautifully and tragically written, just wrenches my heart every time.

I thought this story deserved more reviews, because it is brilliant, so thanks for writing it.
AquarianNightSky chapter 13 . 9/12/2008