Reviews for one fish, two fish
Marawr chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. Simply Wow.
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Damn.

That was good. Really, really good.

*sits, staring off into space, recovering...*

o_o
Chasyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That was intersting and scarey and freaky and sweet and cute and sadistic all at the same time. I love it! And I loved the way you wrote it.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
ohmigod.

SquallCid? How supah ... sexy somehow. And SquallSora, omg such a hot pairing. AND Laguna/Squall. This fic just has everything. Blood and sex and almost rape-idge.

The style is just so gorgeous and flows so nicely.

Your such an amazing writer -envies and worships you-

Write more son please. -adds to favs-
an-obscure-flaw chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
kind of fucked up, but that was the point i assume. The writing style really matches the story, and damn, you just did a good job. The pairing scares me, but oddly enough it works.
Daze G chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I know I reviewed this on lj, but, I enjoy it, so... yes.. D
line the pieces up chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
No words.

Just...

No words.

*favs*
La Salle De Bain chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow! This is wonderful. :3 Very laidback, but emotional...I never would've THOUGHT of Cid and Leon/Squall as a couple...xD I see the possibilities now.
CaideSin chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
You break my brain and generally make me cry and I wish I had more time to read this a couple more times but...I'm in Vienna.
The Ninja Who Wanted To Be A Samurai chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
wow. that was really strange, passionate, and well, weird and sick. but i liked the way you wrote it.
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
genius as always
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was good. I guess. When it's first thing in the morning it's kind of hard to tell.

But what's with the 'farmiliar'?
The Bazile chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Archy is the bomb.

I thought it was kinda cool that you never capitalized anything you wrote (it's like, whoa, there's Archy), and now you wrote an entire story without capitalizing XD

The writing style is very sweet, and very fitting for this fic. Cid and Squall/Leon are very in character, like always, heh.

This fic almost reminds me of one of mine (oops, wrong account X3), except way better.

I look forward to your next work of art!

Ky
lewdness chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I still can't believe I didn't know about this until just now. ._.

But seriously, this is amazing beyond all reason. The lack of caps and whatnot only adds to the whole feeling of the story and, wow. Just, wow.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Beautiful.

I love this so much.

The writing was so different and yet so archy.

Mur.

I may have to steal you and your no caps crazy!writing.

:D