Reviews for I Never!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 7/31
Very funny; I really liked that!
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/16
You're also a master of the hysterically funny. xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Lol! Now for revenge, Obi! Hahah loved the sleep suggestion from Ani to Obi - and he fell for it! Poor guy, he probably needed it though. (The sleep, I mean.)
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Lmao! I love it!
Padawan Satine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahaha That was pure adorableness. Absolutely adorable!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Jajaja I just love this! yeah, it had to be Mace the one who found him XD
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
hahaha
thorn chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
aaah... this story is a good mix of drama anf that lighthearted spatter of humor
The Typhon Serpent chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Sneaky little troublemaker. lol, I loved it. Cute and amusing.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was so...gah! It was so heart-warming, funny, adorable, and sad all at the same time. I loved it!
Shanowa chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hilarious! *snickers out of control*

Really great! I'd love to know how many hours of meditation Anakin had got to endure for that little...erm...incident.

And fantastically written. Love your style!

Thank you for writing!
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'm not laughing at Obi-Wan. Really. Yeah, I am, but that was really funny. Nice job with his character, I really enjoyed this. :)
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hahaha this was funny!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
After all the deeply emotional fics, I decided to look for a lighthearted one!

I appreciate how well you described the dynamic between master and apprentice in their first year. You've got a very good handle on both Obi Wan and Anakin's characterization.

And of course the situation at the end was hilarious. I love the wry humor involved throughout, and the way this story was presented. You've got a great sense of style when it comes to writing! :)
Wild KS Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Awesome! That was great! Anakin really needs to work on his timing. So, how long was he out before Mace showed up? I'm glad it was Mace that found him...he seems like the type that would save this story for the right occasion. Poor Yoda! I'm guessing from the talk in that paragraph about not throwing up and it being a misfortune that Yoda showed up, means he got it. I loved it! Thanks!

~Wild KS Phoenix