Reviews for Cruel
pxt chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
OMG IT WAS SO FUNNY u should keep on writing
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
CUTE! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD ADORABLE! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD I LOVE IT! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

XP
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Cute
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Haha, that was simply hilarious and very in-character in a strange way. XD

I love your ability to be random, yet not too random to the point of the story being annoying in any way.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
LOL that was really cute and funny I am checking if you have any more stories now!

Bec xx
Karin chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was one of the best Pudding and Tart Romance stories that I have ever read!
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh, god...I laughed my head off and fell ou of my computer desk chair and my mom and dad spazzed out and I had to explain just what the heck was so funy about this fanfic. When they read it, being unable to understand the humaor from my poor explanitorial skills, I swear my dad snorted, which he NEVER does, and my mom cracked up so hard I thought she was going to barf or something. ...Actually, she got the hiccups...

But, seriously, GREAT job. Loved it lots!

MJ
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
THAT is my favorite TarutoxPudding story so far! I apsolutely completely positively amd indeniably love it!
kpizkool chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
love it
moonshinegal chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
that was the cutest one shot ever! I'm a SUCKER for when characters get blushy xD and yeah, that was adorable, cant wait for more from you xD
romancerox chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
i really like this oneshot, u should make a sequel!
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
HOW CUTE ! LOL! aww how sweet is that ! xD good luckies with your future stories! ]
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
that is funny and sweet all at ocne. it was great create another, or countinue it pleaz.
AnimeMew chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
aw! that was so sweet! hee hee, Kish is so coniving! lol!
tears of emerald chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
so Funny! He probably looked odd diving into a garbage can full off valentines. Tee-hee! very cute!