Reviews for I’ve Always Loved you…Slightly Revised
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
God that was so beautiful. I totally felt all the love,confusion,insecurities,lust. And like wow. I luv how you wrote them. How they understood each other. But luv the story line most. Honestly speaking this is the first lemon I read. And before I read it I thought it was all just sex and no love. But I have been corrected. It's so good I cried after reading cuz It's to short. All in all It's "glorious" . Just hoped you made it longer. Pls. Make more.
Sequel chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
please please please please please please please please make the morning after
McDiggity chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
ohhhh... bad grammar... bad...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
that was sweet - i hate terra -_- and the mere thought that some sick person would team up raven and robin sick! i am a starfire/robin fan and a beastboy/raven fan :')
Polygrammar chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
...umm...
Doccubus chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Homie that was tight! I love BB and Rae! You kept them in character I like that! More! Give me more! lol great story )
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
aw very very cutee!
ZadZap chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
oh my god, your good, i mean you pretty much got beastboys history...others just make things up and its rather annoying. there are few authors here who actualy have beastboys real past in the story and well it just rocks! i mean you have to atleast have a heroes real past in the story and what not...ugh you rock! this is pretty much the best story i have ever read in my whole life, oh man i cant get over that lol, wow this story rocks, you rock

~hope~
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
tasteful lemon... my... *ss. i mean, what did they do, start to have sex? you know, i'd say this is the real Fluffus Ultima (it's somewhere in the archives, look it up!) ... you know, i forgot to look at the genre and right now i'm sure this was a drama/ romance thing . not my type, but... okay.
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Raven/BB! they are SUCH a good couple, and this was really good!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
once I reread it I noted that the ending needs work, though that is why it is being edited, still love it
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
great story, for some reason I like stories where Beast Boy is scarred under his gloves
Rain chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i really liked this story.i too am a big bbxrae favorite part was the ending when it said 'as they made love their hearts melted into one and they finally found the comfort and love they needed in each other.' AWSOME!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Great job kweandee-dono. The sexual aspects were well handled and not really obscene. Keep up the excellent work. Arigatou for reviewing Absolution and adding me to your favorites. I also have some other BB/RAE fics on my profile if you would like to read them. Thank you once again.
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I am a major BBRae fan too! This was so realistic, it should REALLY happen (but Teen Titans is a kid's show and...yea)

I could almost imagine this completely.

But the ending kinda popped outta nowhere, to be honest, it actually SCARED me! Keep writing! This story goes in my favs now!