Reviews for Forget Me Not
Lighting princess chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE IT!i just LOVE LARXEL is the onlly thing i read about on fanfiction!
Nightshroud chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
Aww this story was so sweet! For Axel to give up his existence so Larxene could have a heart, that's so nice. And I liked the ending. Very nice. I hope you do write an epilogue. I would love to read that. Great job on the story! _
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
That was so cute! Great beyond what I should be subjecting my mind to when I have barely slept in a week, though, because my sleep-deprived mind did get a teensy bit confused here or there. All in all, it was amazing! And guess what! I actually had figured out the LArXEne is AXEL thing myself about an hour before reading this! Weird, huh?
Look bellow the truth chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
You should realy make a sequel (did I spell sequel right?)
readergirl-290 chapter 12 . 10/12/2006
Wait a minute...this means they're perfect for each other!_ Lol, anyway, good job on the story!
ssaraii chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
YAY HAPPY ENDING! I thought I was sick of those, but never mind! :D AWESOME FLIPPIN' STORY!
GEEAnn chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
OMG! U CAN FIND AXEL'S NAME IN LARXENE'S!
Arganaut chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
OMG YES PLEASE WRITE A EPILOGUE!

PLEASE!
Weirddo chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
I CRIED! In the last chappy when Axel died! I was soo sadd! but now i know that hes till alive and that he and larxene will live happly ever after! D
RyN Yang chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
You...YOU wrote this? WhOA! -_- I neVer KnEW...WEll I ThOUght THe SToRY wAs GooD. I GuESS ITS tHe ONLy AxEl aNd LaRxEnE StOrY I EvER REad...WEll, i toLD YoU THaT I WoUlD RevIEw! SeEyA!
RunningSnow chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
Aww...how sweet...
firewindgurl chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
ohemgee! U UPDATED! so sad. and luuvv the ending sentence. ;]]
crazee-animefwreak chapter 12 . 9/21/2006
haha yeah i know. thanks me. jk jk. i loved the ending so cute. although when he died that was kind of fast...but yay he came back...and with a heart! yay! though...i wonder how he got it..? aw. i liked it so much. make an epilogue if u want, and oh yeah...i nver knew axel was part of larxene's name. just means taht they were meant for each other! kk well loved the story. if ur making an epilogue tell me. although i really like this ending, it's so cute. well good job! loved this story sox10 much. _
sonicchica chapter 12 . 9/21/2006
Man, it's the ending, and it almost made me cry! (Almost, okay. I just don't like to cry on these things.) Anyway, I get the ending sorta. ANd the theme song is now stuck in my head. I don't know why but it sorta does put the mood in the story. Later!
crazee-animefwreak chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
omg! dang...i wonder how that got in there. omg. it was so sad. please update soon! and no...the next chapter is the last one! NO!oo!o!o!o!o!. HAHAHAHA. well update soon. it's so sad. axel's gonna disappear... *cry*