Reviews for Something Unexpected
Jejia chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Cool story! It's really awesome and I enjoyed it very much! (No errors found.)
cold kagome chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
so dean is a demon... but he still love sammy.. right..?
kirallie chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
Interesting. Wish the chapters were a bit longer. SO what exactly is Dean and why wait till now to reveal himself? Will John and Sam be okay with whatever big revelation is coming? If Sam isn;t then he;s a bit of a hypocrite since Dean's been so understanding of his please!
Tayler chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
PLEASE updae really soon
Tayler chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
hey up-date soon
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter - been following this story and have it bookmarked.
gw chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
I like this story. Are you going to update it soon? I hope you do. I can't wait to hear what Dean has to tell Sam and John. Anyways good story. Can't wait for you to update it.
Nyx Wings chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
Will there be more to this? It's such a fascinating idea! Just what..or perhaps who...is he? Why has he attached himself to the Winchesters? I wanna know!
anon chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Dude, I like it, screw the errors, just more chapters faster!

By the way, I think from the A/N you might do more research than they actually do on the show!
lilgurlgreen chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
That was awesome! Much better than some Demon!Dean fics I've read. If only the chapters were longer*sigh*[I know you're trying 8D]. Anywho..Hope you update soon!
chibi chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
its really sounds good...but there's this thing. once u get captured, it ends...no offence but u would lose a lot of readers along the way..coz the story loses its "magic" if u do it 2 many times, kinda like playing with the on off button 2 many times n the bulb fuses.. unless ur the kind of author that update frequently like day after day but that wud b draining...

anyway its up 2 u..i like the story. thanks.:)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Screw the typos Keep going! Catch ya on the flip side.
tenov chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
I CAN! been waiting so long...so so long
supernatural16 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
please, please update

DEAN!

(sorry i get a bit obsessed! lol)

c x x
Julorean chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Wow, this is an awesome idea! I love fics where Dean is more than he seems, and I'd really like to see more of this one!Will we ever find out just how Dean is doing all that?