Reviews for Snow is Never Warm
Coffee Detective chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Will you ever update this beautiful piece?!

I loved every bit of this story- -it reminded me strongly of Memoirs of a Geisha. I love the drama, Hinata's path to becoming a strong woman; Sasuke's conflict...It's just so wonderful!
finfin123 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Please come back please for chapter 12
umnia chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
nice
All the Red chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
I know you are itching to update this story! Can't wait!
chiolo09 chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
i'm a bit confused, at the end of chapter 8 sasuke told hinata his name but you said that hinata doesnt know who he is? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOUR STORY'S REALLY GOOD BY THE WAY :)! please continue !
921350 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
These stories tht deals in the samerai era interest me. I have a story title chrysanthemum throne if ur interest pairing is SasuHina!
confused x chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
Ah! I'm so confused. Its a good story. But DAMN, why don't you remember anything Hinata? And WOAH! Was that Neji trying to rape You? O.o
Stephani777 chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
hey update or finish the story! I really want to know what's going to happen next or how this story is going to end :) i had to review this chapter instead of the last one because of code 3: which only allows one review for chapter. So please finish
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
I love your story. In the end will Sasuke and Hinata be together?
wapulos chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
What the-! I haven't noticed that there's an update! It was very fortunate of me to look at my favorites.

Anyway, that was such a thrill. I didn't know what to expect from Sasuke's behavior towards Hinata. I somehow feel sorry for Sasuke, Hinata forgot him after all. T.T

Update soon!
MsLOvEtORocK chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
please hurry i have waited so long!-cries-
xLittleMissReality chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Warning: Crappy review ahead.

The whole entire time I was screaming in my head: "Remember! Remember! Gr...!" Lol. Eveytime I pressed the next chapter button, I'd be desperately hoping she'd remember her little sparrow. Update please!
Beauty . M i s c h i e v o u s chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
The plot is truly interesting. I'm dying to know more. Which is a good thing . . . If you know me, I'm far too critical for my own good. That said, the story does have its flaws. Stupid grammatical errors and typos that make me sick . . . -cringes-

It's a good thing the story kept me interested. Or I would have quit reading this story on the first chapter. :)

(And I mean this all in the best way possible. My advice? Get a competent beta, one that actually CATCHES mistakes and typos.)

Anyway. I'll be patiently waiting for another chapter. :)

love xx

Jayme

aka

( Beauty . )
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
o.0 yet another interesting chapter.