Reviews for In Sake Veritas
This was so amazing!
springjasmine91 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
WOw...awesome!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ooh I liked the hopeful note this fic ended on.
zster chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
so so good! i love your style of writing- the way you describe the objects around the characters and how they respond to them - just amazing.

thank you for the awesome read. well done! :)
afaphyte chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I can't believe that I missed this fanfic. I thought I have read almost all the shinkumi fics in . XDD

I really liked the one-shot, none of the characters are OOC. XDD And I enjoyed the dialogue between the two. XD
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Admirable. When in need of a fanfiction fix, you create your own!

Very sordid. ;D And delightful.

I loved interchanging POVs. Thanks!
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Nice job. I really liked it, you kept it in character really well. Shin is such a gentleman. Awesome :D
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Oh wow! I am a big Shin/Yankumi fan and this story was so sweet and so in-character!Well done!
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That was cute! Poor Shin, and Kumiko throwing up all over him, definetly not sexy! How mortifying...
Kitahoshi chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
wow. I'd figured her for a violent drunk. XD
StrawberryXThief chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Loved it. Glad you written a good story. I wonder... is there a sequel xD hahaha anyways, good story. Loved it.

Ailz
Blutiger Tod chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Heheh, I love the way this story begins, and how long it takes Kumiko to realize she's got the wrong idea. I enjoyed this story; thanks for writing it!
Tsunami chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
absolutely wonderful _
Kyo Luna chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i love it that shi is a such a gentlemen, nice fic
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This is such a sweet fic. I love how Shin's too gentlemanly to go with the flow. XD; I like how you ended it, too. Great work with this!

firedraygon97