Reviews for Black Magic
FuckMeBaby chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
need more threesome .. to fuck her in both way at once
Snow-Redd chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You had an interesting idea for a plot. I like BDSM, and although I am not a fan of Harry/Hermione, I am accepting of it.

If it could be written convincingly.

But this has to be one of the most far-fetched things I have ever read.

First of all, Harry and Hermione are BEST FRIENDS and they have been best friends for years. Even if Hermione did like him, I doubt she would ever approach Harry that way, especially before they are even in a relationship.

Hermione would never try to seduce him like that, and she would never oversexualize to get anyone's attention.

The premise was interesting but the story you wrote was terrible unrealistic
drake999 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
lol, good one shot.
Lady Razeli chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
All I can say to this is well wow. So wow.
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Black Magic...Black Magic... Oh! Now I get it! I am so slow sometimes! Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! That was such a smexy fic! I loved it. Not one of my favorite couples but it's by you so no wonder it's good!
r0manticr0se chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i loved it
Hailz98 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
you used the word guttural a lot haha but it was very good. who knew hermione was such a hormone driven teen?
WojoMonster chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hot but too short. write more next time, damnit. lol
Sexy Maurader's RULE chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Very nice!
pitca chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
*Vomit... noisily* Sickening, shame to you, you raped canon. And liqefied my brain, mentally scarred me, and well now I can't have any ice cream because I literally feel physically sick... I hope you're happy!
FelixFelicis11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Um...it was nice, but graphic, a little too graphic for me, but whatev, and some of the stuff you have them say people don't say in England. Anyway, nice...
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Harry and Hermione forever.
CrashingIntoTheSun16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That poor little boy being stalked Hermione was very demanding...LOL Good Job
Yellow Daffodil chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh my! Harry is VERY well hung! That lucky bitch!
I'll be back in June chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Nice, once again. Please write more.