Reviews for The Path
misstraci chapter 20 . 7/12/2006
Oh man...Cage has turned to the Canadians for help. It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks leading up to the PPV.

I loved Jake's prank with the car...Cage is lucky he didn't get his ass that would have been amusing :) I can't help but wonder what else he has planned. At least he isn't going to sink to the level of Mitchell and mess around with Denise...then again I wonder if Cage and D'Amore are going to mess around with Traci? Wouldn't be the first time D'Amore and crew went after her.

Man I would love to see Sydal in TNA, he is just amazing. And I loved Jim's last line "We need to start locking that door," :)

Loved it, can't wait for the next update :)
LadyKatherine29 chapter 19 . 7/11/2006
I have to say, brillant. I loved Daniels line.. "What kind of freaky Chrismas did you have?" Great stuff. You did well. A fun read as always.
misstraci chapter 19 . 7/10/2006
Ah, so now it's time for Jake to play a few mind games with Christian. What can you say? The CLB deserves it after what he pulled. Just too bad Jake didn't cost him the match against Aries...but that's just the huge Aries mark in me coming out :)

I loved Chris Daniels asking what kinda Christmases Jake had...that made me laugh...just cause I could totally picture Daniels saying that :)

I am just so hoping that Cage gives Jake a reason to beat the crap out of him...and Cage pie facing Heyman was fantastic. It's nice to see that RVD has given him the boot!

Great job :)
misstraci chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
Just what would Jake do without Traci and AJ? They seem to be the only people keeping him sane and focused at the moment. It was great to see AJ and Jake just hanging out...and bashing on Vince Russo...not undeserved of course :)

I think Christian was wise to stay undercover for a little bit, I do have to wonder though what other people in TNA think of his little scheme?

Man though I do have to feel sorry for Denise...what on earth did she do to deserve the tongue lashing she got from Jake? All she wanted was some salt! I'm guessing though that Jake probably went off at her simply because he can't get his hands on Christian...his wife was the next conveniant target.

Great job :) I can't wait to see what Christian's going to do when he finds out Jake went off at his wife! Traci might need to watch her back...
LadyKatherine29 chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
intresting chapter. Lots of stuff that makes you wonder about CC's mental state. Over all a good read and it was good to see AJ and Jake getting out as buddies.
Aaron chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
and now we have the aftermath, Jake is out for blood and Christian wisely avoiding everybody for the next few days, because obviously Jake wants him and wants him bad. Jake's lucky to be married to Traci and being best friends with AJ, because without them Jake will go just about crazy trying to find Christian. I do love the Jake/AJ chats, because AJ is usually the straight man of the duo, seems Jake loves to joke around on AJ, becuase he's so easy to get. and then reality sets in, when Denise, Christian's wife asks for salt, and Jake gets ticked. Wonder how RVD, Joe, and planet Jarrett is reacting to this. this is good keep it up
LadyKatherine29 chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
Damn, Captain C is a f&*$# # bastard and a dirty #$%# %$ # %%#%!% ! Loved it, just full of good stuff.
misstraci chapter 17 . 7/8/2006
I love the way you have tied the previous stories into this one. So Christian is pissed off about the title shot that went to Sting? I still think he should have been a man and confronted him face to face about it...but where is the drama in that :)

The Christian/Rhino confrontation was really good. I didn't expect Christian to have used Rhino to take heat off himself though...but Christian was right about one thing - there is no friends in wrestling...just guys your not fueding with. That was a fantastic line!

I really can't wait to see what Jake is going to do to Christian once he gets his hands on him. This is really really good...the way you have set everything up is just genius. I can't wait to see what's next :)
Aaron chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
Of all the ppl to be the mystery guy, it turned out the be Christian Cage. He wasn't even on the list. You did good. i didn't expect to be him. This is going to be interesting, and i agree with Misstraci, I thought Christian Cage was the type to challenge to your face he did that with Sting in the recent Impact shows and he was with Jake and the Uprising during "Gang Wars" this is going be some fight at Hard Justice. I'm curious why he decide to do the mask run ins, i'm sure you're tell us why in the next chapter, this was good. i wasn't even close with my choice. keep it up
LadyKatherine29 chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
Crap! Freaking brillant! I wasn't even close! Damn! Wonderful chapter, I had a blast reading it. On a side note, are we going to find out who won the betting pool? Freaking brillant!
misstraci chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
Holy shit...once again I am sitting here with my jaw on the floor in disbelief. Christian Cage? WTF? Of all the people I had imagined was 'the guy' he wasn't even on the fricken list! Simply brilliant! I really really really can't wait to find out what the hell his problem is, I mean he was in Jake's group in 'Gang Wars'. Why was he running around attacking everyone under a mask...why didn't he just challenge Jake upfront like a man? Wow, I so can't wait until the next chapter...BRILLIANT!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
Kick ass. I loved the RVD/Jake stuff. Traci seems to be kicking everyone's ass left and right. I like it! Loved it, can't wait to see just who is after Jake's belt and wife. At least I think the guy wants both...
misstraci chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
Argh! Your still holding out on us! It's just cruel!

Great match by the much action...and RVD almost won thanks to Paul and Team 3D. But alas Jake retains and is still the champ. It was good to see AJ return and win the US title too.

I was actually surprised when RVD blew off Paul and held up is end of the deal by appologizing to Jake. That was a really nice touch.

So now Jake can give his full attention to this mystery dude. Can't wait to see what's coming up...nice job :)
misstraci chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
Team 3D are idiots, and I can't wait to see the Naturals beat the holy hell out of them. But Traci was right, it's just another thing that Jake has to add to his list and worry about.

Still don't know who the guy is...but it can't be much longer until he is revealed...can it?

Bucket head...that was just brilliant :) And it's always great to see Jim beat Paul up with a racket! ECW forming in TNA? Hm, it's gonna get interesting.

Great always!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
Brillant work. I loved how Jimmy beat Paul upside the head with the racket. This was brillant. I loved it. Still no idea who mystery man is. damn! 3D is back with Paul and RVD. tons of crazy stuff is happing, just a good read.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »