Reviews for Summer
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I liked the idea, but one thing I caught was the dialog. Most of the time it was the same length, making it a bit monotonous. (I absolutely loved Raven’s lines though).

Summer also seems a Mary-suish, which I know you were probably aiming for, but it would have made the story even deeper if you gave her a more in depth personality.

Just my two cents, I guess.
ddproxcm chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh that is CUTE! The best thing I have read all day. I loved it! It is nice to see there is still talent left on Good job with it.

"You had me at I do not concede." Perfection
Princess Koriander'r chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Very Good!
Thatgirl45too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
woah, hun, that was fantastic, brava, brava, bravisima! Good Job, You deserve a 4.6 rating on a scale to 5, good job babe.
The Last chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw. *sniffles*

Y'know, you had me from the start. XD But really, wonderful work. I think this could be one of the rare, very true-to-character Starfire:Robin pieces I've seen. *favs*

Wonderful writing.
AvePlateada chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OmFg! That was a freakin' good OneShot! If you would have gone into a little more detail you could've made it into a good short fic but nonetheless it was a VERY good OneShot!
tigerchic121 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was a great one-shot. You captured a playful side to the story, but also at the sime time, portrayed the angsty side too. It wasn't cheesy, but sweet. You captured so much, in a very to the point, talented way.

tigerchic121
Liei Ikawani chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
oh so touching
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
GO STARFIRE! Normally it's Robin stopping Starfire's wedding so it's nice to see a change. The Summer-girl was annoying anyway. GREAT JOB! U should have made a more romantic scene at the end though :)!
Emerald-Mask chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I... i almost cried! it was so... amazing... (sniffle), it was so hard NOT to cry... im jittery... maybe its just because i had a large coffee this morning... but i doubt that... cause... its so... sad!

-Emerald-Mask
the yellow ribbon project chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That Summer girl was kind of annoying but anyways I loved this! It was cute and happy at the end!
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! Great story I really enjoyed reading iT! :)
Valda chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Beautiful! I loved this, the only thing I would change is when said 'you said you would follow your heart always' I would've had her say something like: Doesn't mean he would.

But that's just me and my stupid ideas, anywho! This one-shot was gorgous, I loved it when he said 'you had me at I do not concede' It was AW worthy!

lol great job!

X
robinandstarfire chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was so good. Very detailed. I loved it!
belle07 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
omigosh! that was so beautiful. I loved the end. it was so romantic.

starfire & Robin 4ever