Reviews for Abby's Therapy
Sophies-Welt chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Awesome! Love your stories!
TheGoddessPixie chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Abby needs the Big yellow cheat box and the InSiminator to make her SIMS behave. That boolprop thingie never worked for me, but I LOVE the insiminator and the big yellow cheat box... which is actually quite small.

Trust me MY SimAbby and SimGibbs (who Abs calls Lee) are very much in love (love that Quick relations cheat) and woohoo all the time... I won't tell you about their 5 kids: Lee. Amy, Jet, Kate, and baby Tate. But they are adorable!

Pix
LittleSpooky chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Awesome story. I got lost at first... then you cleared it up with Da SIMS (cuz I was REALLY LOST) :D
finlaure chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
I play Sims2 Too! Right now I started them off in college. But enough about that, I loved this story.
Tragicpoetry1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
lmaorofl what the fuck. This is so very wrong. :-D
Bella Cullen chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
OHMIGOD!

This is the best story ever! So awesome and true to character, and well... perfect! You need to write more!

More, more, more!

I love this! And your beautiful brain that thought it all up!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I thought you did a really good job with this story I loved it :) Way to go... Hope you write another one just as intense I loved her goodbye letter and so on. Really liked the way you wrote this Please write another one...
Elizabeth Perry chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
Nope, Chapter 9 is definitely my favorite chapter...I love this story and as an addict of the Sims, I can honestly say that I'm off to go make an Gabby sims home now.
Angel-Baby chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
Ya know, I had never seen this story before, and I was lamenting over the lackage of updates from you, and figured I'd go over things you've already wrote in order to get a 'fix', and lo and behold, this lil treasure I find...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I loved it... esp the bit where you describe the Sim interaction. Having played the game plenty, I know (and love) when they do the random things like when the neighbours just walk into the house and watch TV or raid your fridge... hilarious. You got a way of really making a story come to life and make it real.

I'm still waiting to see more from you... you ROCK! :)
me chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
wtf?
bleeding-2-feel chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
You know, this is still one of my faves, and I am still waiting to hear more from you... get crackin' missy! ;)

LOL.

Seriously... LOVE your stuff!
bleeding-2-feel chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
*SIGH*

Awesome job! You nailed it, girl! :-D
Wiccagirl24 chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Iv'e read more then a few SIMs stories, because they are usually amusing. This is the first time I've read one and cried (oh, the bit about SIM Abby being dead was so sad).

This is an amazing story. Thank you so much for writing it.
sassy-minion chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Oh yay! Oh joy! Oh happiness!

I swear, this is like, the best GAbby EVER! Seriously! Mainly b/c you didn't try to overwrite the 'happily ever after' thing for them, and just kinda gave enough to get it, w/o being bogged down in sugar and spice and everything nice!

LOVED THIS!

Can't wait to see if you post more stories. (Do! Do! Do!)

:-D