Reviews for Crimson Sweet
TehAwesomeness chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
Once again, you make me laugh like no one else can. Keep it up. :P
PurgatoryHeart chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I don't know if it's just me, cause i personally love vampires, but i like the story and will continue to read, as you will continue to write. Keep writing please!
PyraWiccan chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Reading on...
Syciara-Lynx chapter 14 . 7/15/2006
hahaha we i love this story it's so cute, but you really don't have to care about moving lemon scenes to your livejournal. doesn't really care so well if you want to add me as a friend on live journal that would be nice I just got an account , it's (underscore) Tyrande (underscore ) with out the spaces lol thanks can't wait for an update! _
dimonyo-anghel chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
I love it! Stupid Zone! And if Zone was controlling Rinoa, did he get her after her first meeting with Irvine?
KIRA Mistres of Fortune chapter 13 . 7/3/2006
wow that was great keep it up oh and i wish for the lemon.
deletetjhisplease chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
I'm keeping an eye out! And rest if you need to. Don't want you overexhausted and then you can't update anymore :(
KIRA Mistres of Fortune chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Wow nice job. i am loving it more!
Edric Kel chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
this is great. please continue but if you need to rest, rest. the way your updates are going none of the the readers would mind if you took a break...i think.
deletetjhisplease chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I had so~ much catching up to do! And to think that I left off in the middle of Chapter 3... .

Wow, my Squallie in an accident? Never saw that one coming. Kinda wanted more of Irvine causing mayhem in Squall's class, but I think this way (and ending) opens up alot more options for a change in plot.

Waiting for more!
KIRA Mistres of Fortune chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
Wow i love it please make more
LadyRaeB chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Oh, wow! This story is the crap! I especially loved the part with Irvine in the suitcase! lol Funniness! But yea, loved the so-close-together updates! Thankies for doing that! Update again and soon!
LadyTempestas chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
That Chapter was great. Irvine in the bag was my favorite part love it.
LadyTempestas chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Im a Vampyre fanatic love them and im really likin this story so hope you update soon!
konekomh chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Wow... it looks really promising! I guess Irv will be busy playing duo roles.