Reviews for Reality Bites
LuckyDetective chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
So funny! Now I want to read "Much ado about nothing" now!
Addicted to Antics chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
LOL;) That was great:) Poor Luke, I hate it when the papparatzee interrupts my showers.

I was kidding, by the way.

- caitie xoxo
peach chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
very enjoyable

very cute

very orginal in my point of view
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Funny start, Han and Leia are too funny.
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
LOL, Star Wars meets Shakespeare, whoever would have thought? Poor Leia and Han, having to be put on display for months.
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is one of my favorite movie comedies of all-time, because the romance of Beatrice and Benedict is totally witty and hilarious. They definitely remind me of Han and Leia's relationship. Good story! I could see Han and Leia not being able to ease their behavior towards each other even when they knew they were being filmed. What they have together just comes too naturally.
Jedi Master Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
lol, this was hilarious! i'm a pretty big fan of Sheakspear myself. in 5th grade my gifted program class put on "A Midsummer Night's Dream". we didn't have enough people, so i had to be both Hermia and Titania. it was fun though.
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Oh, very clever and amusing! This was wonderful and fresh and I enjoyed it immensely! Much Ado about Nothing is certainly one of my favorite Shakespearan comedies ... adding it to H/L was genius!