Reviews for Cannonball
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was cute, Please write some Shino poetry I think thats a great idea
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
AWWW XD Lee can be such a sweetheart. You just goota love Team Gai.

Keep writing!

I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awwwww, this was so cute! Both the NejiTen and the Neji and Lee friendship :) Team Gai has the best team dynamics ever! Love them to little itty bitty pieces.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Poor Lee. I admire his sacrifice and the courage it would take to do that. Great job on this! I think you captured Neji and Lee's characterization really well. chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh. This one is nice. I'm not sure if Neji was a teeny bit OOC, but I can actually see Lee reacting this way. Sigh. I seriously love Team Gai.
Marie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww... Poor Lee. I wish for once, he'd get the girl. This is cute nonetheless and Team Gai's dynamics are flawless.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww mannnn... I think you really caputured that element of Lee that everyone who usually write about him ALWAYS forgets-the one that is intelligent, and loves his teammates more than life itself. I can totally see him stepping back if he ever was put in a situation like this one. Great characterization, and extremely well-written! Loved, loved, LOVED.
Dudly chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
It really is a great moment, and I do agree about Team Gai's expressions when Lee notices Sakura. So yeah, you have to wonder, wouldn't he have liked Tenten, too?

And Neji pleading is both heartwarming and fun.

I don't have the words to tell you, but I really do think this is a great ficlet, very in character, and the depth of it is simply amazing. Your style does wonder here, conveying so much without going into long phrases. I liked it.

dudly xx
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
aw, I love how this is set before the Chuunin Exams! that makes it all the sweeter! ;)

lol, oh Lee. he probably did like Tenten at one point or another, and this must be why they're just friends now. :D well done, I really liked this oneshot.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Very emotional and realistic.
OSYH chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh, I love the song Cannonball!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
whoa neji was actually begging
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow this was so cute! Neji/Tenten is one of my favorite pairings but this actually made consider Lee/Tenten, something I had never done before. I love the way you portrayed Lee, he's such a goof but he's also really honorable and you captured that perfectly. Great job all around.
Sapphire Luna chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That was good! Well written.

I don't know if this makes me feel sorry for Lee or for Neji o.o

Aw I don't know what to think...
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Adorable. More than Neji, even, whom you write so much about - I really enjoyed the depth of Lee's character. Wonderfully done!