Reviews for Hyde Bags Jackie
M chapter 22 . 4/9
Hahaha thats cool! This chapter was so funny that i couldnt stop reading! Hope you'll come back to this story someday.
M chapter 10 . 4/8
This was frickin' hillarious! Loved it! Fun fact is that mila kunis was also wicked witch of the west in the latest Oz movie!
Ana chapter 23 . 3/25
Are you ever going to finish this i .to . . :)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Loved it all. Hope to one day maybe read more :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Now thats just good writing
nikole salvatore chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
does this story have a ending of some sort? i want to know before i start it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
I just started reading your posts today and I love them. The show was good but I needed more of hyde and jackie. More of the intimate part of their relationship. They should have ended up together but alas the directors won't listening to me or most of the other viewers. I just wanted to show my appreciation for your work. I love it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Haven't finished it all but I loved the wizard of oz dream. I bursted out laughing when I read Timothy Leary as oz!
anonymous chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
great
anonymous chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
loved it
LoveNLearn chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
I haven't read this story in a while and I forgot that Jackie was the wicked witch. I started laughing as I read it cause Mila Kunis played the wicked witch in Oz earlier this year. Are you some sort of psychic or do you think you jinxed it? Love the story. I've read it plenty of times and I hope it gets finished one day.
Twidiaries101 chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Please post more chapters!
rbd1 chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
Love the way this story has gone. I'm Soooooo behind on it but please, I beg you with intensity, that you will someday finish this fic. It is believable, funny, sexy, and so well written. Please come back!
rbd1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Please tell me this story isn't abandoned. I just discovered T7S and need Jackie and Hyde to be together! I hated season 8, like disdained it. ! Addicted! Such a great story!
Anana553 chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
This is the best Jackye-Hyde story I have ever read. I can't stop reading it. The storyline, the way you keep the characters, it is all well placed. Great job ! 3