Reviews for Hyde Bags Jackie
Logy81 chapter 11 . 3/11
i love this chapter. finally they're a bit honest of their feeling for each other.
Logy chapter 7 . 2/12
Damn they're getting kinkier as much as they're getting more emotional. Ugh them feels.
Logy chapter 6 . 2/12
New reader. Lol this was so fun to read! Smart scenario.
Goldenbassets chapter 17 . 12/23/2017
New favorite chapter. Jackie and Donna's heart to heart was perfect. I love how Donna realized that Jackie and Hyde had feelings for each other and we're not just screwing around. Jackie's thoughts about Donna sleeping with Kasey were so deep and profound for the little cheerleader that Donna was appropriately shocked
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
Favorite chapter yet! I love this story! The twist of Jackie cheating on kelso is awesome.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
That was 50 shades of hyde haha i love it very hot
Guest chapter 23 . 11/3/2017
I absolutely loved when Jackie asked for a new waitress. Spot on and hilarious! You’re an amazing writer!
Sra. Bagwell chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
omg em pleno 2017 estou lendo isso e amandoooo! Meu shipp
Katy chapter 11 . 6/29/2017
This is my favorite so far. Just amazing how you created such intensity and intimacy.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/15/2017
Whelp I just read this whole thing while on my death bed (jk, I'm just really sick) and I really love it. I know it's been a few years since the last update, so I doubt that will change, but you should know that this is marvelous. If you haven't continued with writing over the past 10 years...bruh, whyyyyy?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
Such a good story! Hope you continue it!
CaedenceLaura chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
Hey i love this story it's amazing! I love Jackie and Hyde so much and this is the best story for them I've read yet. I'll hope you'll decide to continue it in the future.
Renea13 chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
This series is fantastic. I loved all the J/H stuff.
beeboplee chapter 23 . 10/19/2016
I love love love this story! I know it's been forever since an update but I hope you continue. I've always thought Donna was bitchy and not a very good friend to Jackie on the show but you made it all better in this story. Oh and the smut...made me blush a few times but it's SOOO good! Can't wait to read more...
LaDemonessa chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
I really enjoyed this series and I'm so sorry it ended but it was fun while it lasted. ;p well done!