Reviews for Hyde Bags Jackie
mi-shell87 chapter 23 . 7/5
So it's kind of sad that this story is so awesome, but it's been so long since you updated! Please continue, even though I don't have high hopes for it
gotthefandomlife chapter 23 . 6/2
Okay I don't know if this account is still active at all, but if it is please please please please please please let me know I'd there is any hope for more chapters to this story!
nyanyanyan chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
I have been binge reading this for DAYS

DAYS I TELL YOU

DAYS

god job :D
BlondeBooks chapter 23 . 11/23/2015
If i met u we would so b BFFs cuz none of my friends like that 70's show(i know right) pleease update soon
BabyyCarc chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Ahhh there is just something about Hyde and Jackie smut that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to resist! Although I'll say that the Donna and Eric smut was a nice add, especially that they never have a satisfied outcome! xD I express in words how amazing this story is. The way you write and how in character everybody is kept me hooked! I really hope one day you'll come back and finish the story but I am satisfied with my read. :) hope you update soon!
kayleighs.fanfics chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
GREAT! Jackie/Hyde perfection. Of all the J/H fanfics I've read this is the best. I feel like the characters are so true to the show, loving the smut, Eric and Donna are hysterical, and jealous Hyde is great. UPDATE!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Wow I'm seriously impressed with how you've incorporated your version into the actual episodes. Honestly, I like your interpretation better and almost wish this was how it went down in the show too. The flashback first kiss was a clever idea, and I can actually imagine it happening without either of them breaking character. I'm hooked. GOOD JOB! And a big THANK YOU from this immense H/J fan!
M chapter 22 . 4/9/2015
Hahaha thats cool! This chapter was so funny that i couldnt stop reading! Hope you'll come back to this story someday.
M chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
This was frickin' hillarious! Loved it! Fun fact is that mila kunis was also wicked witch of the west in the latest Oz movie!
Ana chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
Are you ever going to finish this i .to . . :)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Loved it all. Hope to one day maybe read more :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Now thats just good writing
nikole salvatore chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
does this story have a ending of some sort? i want to know before i start it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
I just started reading your posts today and I love them. The show was good but I needed more of hyde and jackie. More of the intimate part of their relationship. They should have ended up together but alas the directors won't listening to me or most of the other viewers. I just wanted to show my appreciation for your work. I love it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Haven't finished it all but I loved the wizard of oz dream. I bursted out laughing when I read Timothy Leary as oz!