Reviews for The Heavens Curse
timepatrolgoku chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Wtf? Harry, Hermione and Dragco? I thought this was a Naruto fanfic...
Anyway cool story bro
red neo ranger chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Loved it
HyperCreampuff chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh MY GOSH! AWESOME! Awesome! Awesome! AWESOME!

PLease don't give up on this story!
neoxbustazmega chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
yo,re do the last two chapters and your good,your story broke off two too one chapters back, then naruto has mutable reality s fusing together it seems,one, bloodlines naruto,harry potter naruto,sayin naruto,king of demons naruto,and-or assassins creed naruto/ninja Garden naruto,and sage naruto also a small hint of bleach naruto,legend of Zelda naruto.I cannot decide which chapter i like more or less yet but...i think the whole "i will not give up to my darkness and wining" bit is cool but all in all its a fairly so-so story with a bit of spice and change two chaps back,(which is balanced but still missing something) all in all a very good read!
Foresthunter chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
interesting
Dez Guardius chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
This is a good story. I will look forward to more chapters.
narutojazz19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
woah! Awesome chapter... It seems familiar so I'm tryint go figure out If I've read the story beforee lol.. Hopefully I haven't. Can't wait to read more.

Update soon :)
fancyspinner chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Very intresting. I always like stories that actually change stuff.
fancyspinner chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Ah ... so Hinata got through to him. (sigh) of course she would. I'm not sure who all the bijuu are but I guess everyone's knowledge will be interesting.
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Well ... if Naruto has his memmories so does Gara, right? I look forward to see where this goes.
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
This Review Is For Chapters 1 and 2:It is Pretty AWEsome,Along with the plot,The way you writing is (To Me) some Fluid Writing.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Why oh why couldn't Naruto 'accidentally' hit Orochimaru in such a way to take off an arm or at least make him a little slower to do jutsu? Nice beat down of Neji, hopefully he'll snap out of his funk and be a nice guy.
Wowjustwow chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
First off, there are serious grammatical issues that plague this story. Second off, the whole tattoo shit reminds me of a brain dead biker. I'm usually very lenient when it comes to reading, but fuck, I can't go any further.
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Oh Yeah. My favorite kind of story. Time travel and all. Thank you ! this is great
Matu07 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Your explanation of why the tailed beasts sent naruto back was seriously lacking... Taught them emotions, taught them what makes humans SO strong..? what the hell?

And " my brothers " " my sisters" "my family"? That was plain , but i dont have any other words to describe how wrong and stupid that tattoo is.

Half of them have never been anything but mean or cruel to him and yet he calls them his brothers, sisters?

And my FREAKING family? WTF zabuza , haku? the 2-3 x they met each other they were each trying to kill the other, how does that make them family..?

And okaa-san, otou-san...? The people who were the main reason for his suffering, his family? Fuck, with all the forgiving going on im left to wonder , is naruto buddha incarnate?

The tattoos completely ruined your story for me. Sorry for my harsh words but that really pissed me off for some reason..