Reviews for The Heavens Curse
Faery66 chapter 11 . 1/27
Hope to read more soon.

D!...
Ur mom in bed chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Wtf? Harry, Hermione and Dragco? I thought this was a Naruto fanfic...
Anyway cool story bro
red neo ranger chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Loved it
HyperCreampuff chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh MY GOSH! AWESOME! Awesome! Awesome! AWESOME!

PLease don't give up on this story!
neoxbustazmega chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
yo,re do the last two chapters and your good,your story broke off two too one chapters back, then naruto has mutable reality s fusing together it seems,one, bloodlines naruto,harry potter naruto,sayin naruto,king of demons naruto,and-or assassins creed naruto/ninja Garden naruto,and sage naruto also a small hint of bleach naruto,legend of Zelda naruto.I cannot decide which chapter i like more or less yet but...i think the whole "i will not give up to my darkness and wining" bit is cool but all in all its a fairly so-so story with a bit of spice and change two chaps back,(which is balanced but still missing something) all in all a very good read!
Foresthunter chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
interesting
Dez Guardius chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
This is a good story. I will look forward to more chapters.
narutojazz19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
woah! Awesome chapter... It seems familiar so I'm tryint go figure out If I've read the story beforee lol.. Hopefully I haven't. Can't wait to read more.

Update soon :)
fancyspinner chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Very intresting. I always like stories that actually change stuff.
fancyspinner chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Ah ... so Hinata got through to him. (sigh) of course she would. I'm not sure who all the bijuu are but I guess everyone's knowledge will be interesting.
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Well ... if Naruto has his memmories so does Gara, right? I look forward to see where this goes.
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
This Review Is For Chapters 1 and 2:It is Pretty AWEsome,Along with the plot,The way you writing is (To Me) some Fluid Writing.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Why oh why couldn't Naruto 'accidentally' hit Orochimaru in such a way to take off an arm or at least make him a little slower to do jutsu? Nice beat down of Neji, hopefully he'll snap out of his funk and be a nice guy.
Wowjustwow chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
First off, there are serious grammatical issues that plague this story. Second off, the whole tattoo shit reminds me of a brain dead biker. I'm usually very lenient when it comes to reading, but fuck, I can't go any further.
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Oh Yeah. My favorite kind of story. Time travel and all. Thank you ! this is great