Reviews for Abeo, Voldemort
Madame Minuit12 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
very amusing, I don't think I have ever read something like this - it's great :D
I can't wait to see what comes next!
Selonianth chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
more please. Voldy dying anti-climatically is always awesome.
demort chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Boy that'll teach me to under-estimate the bouncy castle in my backyard.

*peeks suspiciously out of the window*

Nope still empty...

Loved it, in the lines of ROFL:)
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I shudder at the thought of Voldie/Draco but you made it work in a twisted killer way...Surprisingly for how many bonded/soul mate/blahblah stories there is out there I don't see this type of death often, refreshing to read...I can't wait to read your next death scene and I love your Harry, perfect mixture of dark and hero, hehe, die Voldie!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hahaha...mugglefucker, I think this is the first time I have read that saying said in that way...i Love it! Bouncy castle and Dudley is the power he knows not...hehe..this is a great oneshot!
Golden Griffon chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
These are just so great!

You've made my day and I'm hoping that these one-shots will continue. It would improve life geatly.

Keep it up,

G.G
Lorelei of the Sea chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
This fic wins all.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Interesting two chapters, I hope you'll add more of them soon.
Flipside.Skittle chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Raven. Good job. I lolled so many times whilst reading this _

Death by Dudley is too funny P

Good job Mr. Caw.

~Anna
Tinn Tam chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
[I]The Castle[/I] was a real treat. Of the art of ridiculing Voldemort and his fearsome Death Eaters… all the while keeping them in character! Interesting how Voldemort, Malfoy or even Wormtail would have sounded dead serious, had they been in another situation. The image of those dark wizards stuck inside a rubber castle, bouncing about and falling helplessly, was all the more hilarious since they were trying to be their usual threatening, sententious or servile selves. The passage where the Lestrange brothers give up on the whole ‘fearful Death Eater’ attitude and push each other around giggling was priceless: another thing adding to the discrepancy between the situation and the characters involved… Just great.

I didn’t enjoy Harry’s lines (‘Tom’, ‘Voldykins’ and ‘mugglefuckers’) as much as I enjoyed the rest of the dialogue; but thankfully, it wasn’t down to the level of other ‘humorous’ fics I’ve read, in which the authors obviously thought incredibly funny to have Harry abundantly and coarsely insult Voldemort, and basically wrote him as a drunk little brat who’s just hit puberty. I like Harry a little… classier _.

I loved Voldemort’s death—though I wouldn’t wish such a fate even on my worse enemy (although, come to think of it…).

Style: I picked up very few problems. Nothing worth mentioning, anyway. Otherwise, as I said in my first FFN review, I knew I would enjoy my reading this as soon as I’d seen the first paragraph. I don’t know the English terms so I’ll spare you the stylistic analyse. I just liked the subtlety with which you gave funny touches to almost every sentence, again without falling into the oafish NUDGE NUDGE and LULZLMFAO trap, that a lot of fanfic authors don’t even try to avoid.

[I]The Bond[/I]… I distinctly remember having quite a few remarks to make about it, but I seem to have forgotten half of them. Pity, I just missed a golden opportunity to make a total fool of myself by breaking the 1k words mark for a review about a couple of humorous one-shots.

Anyway, you just get general remarks then: it was okay. Not as funny or as well-elaborated as the first, but it was a decent little piece of fanfiction. It lacked something, though. It was kind of short, as if you wanted to get rid of the formalities in order to reach your conclusion more quickly. Example: in [I]the Castle[/I], let’s say that the conclusion (or rather, the point of the story) is to have Harry kill Voldemort using Dudley. Even if it was the main point of the one-shot, you still spent a few paragraphs only describing the dark wizards trying to keep their balance inside the castle. And it was nicely done.

In [I]the Bond[/I], the conclusion (the interpretation of JKR’s words… Lord, someone has to send her this theory!) is the most interesting part of the story—to the point where it’s the only really interesting thing in it. Before I reached it, I was wondering where you were heading and I found the trip to get there a bit dull, to be honest.

That’s it, I think… I’d give 5/5 for [I]The Castle[/I], 3/5 for [I]The Bond[/I].
Tinn Tam chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
As soon as I read the 2nd sentence I knew I would enjoy it. The first ficlet was absolutely great, actually I have a hundred remarks to make about it (shameless flattering as well as annoying nitpicking... yes, I nitpick even for short parody. My case is truly hopeless).

The second OS wasn't as funny, until the very end which made me laugh aloud. Oh, the interpretation of JKR's words...

Anyway, I don't have the time to write the review you deserve right now — I kinda swore I would keep away from the comp for the next 2 weeks — but once I'm done with my exams, I will review... or if you'd rather I spare you the big block of words, I can pretend I forgot that promise I just made :).

Overall, thanks for the laugh, Raven. I really needed it.
Myrkia Menethil chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Can you give me the name of your dealer?

I want your stuff because you had to be on something most satanical when you wrote this and I WANT TO JOIN IN!

\M/
Captain-Emily chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
You have the most wonderfully twisted sense of humor.

And I really wish I knew where (or how) you got the idea for the bouncy castle. You must have been on the good crack when you wrote that one! op

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Xiph0 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Haha, that was jacked up. I liked the first one moreso, VD using a bouncy castle Priceless.
lordflamel chapter 1 . 9/18/2006