Reviews for Intervention
StormyNight chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh my god, I ADORE this story. I read this around a year ago and I FINALLY got around to writing a review for it. This is hilarious and so uplifting! They're actually pretty much in character too (though of course more comical), and this makes me laugh even more - considering the events in the real story, this just takes me back to beginning with all these crazy characters.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is delightfully funny.
Oustiti chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Lol intervention's are funny. XD
Maymii chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I love this story! However, I still do no t understand. What did Ed whisper to Riza?
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was freakin awesome! I loved the ending with the pirates. I'm still laughing. Maybe the characters were a little OOC but I still loved it. Thank you for writing this and making my day!

:D
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh my... (cracks up laughing)

That was brilliance. Sheer brilliance. I love fics like this. I especially love how you had Ed return the favor at the end, and how Hawkeye was all "Gosh, just give her flowers, idiot!". Priceless. Smooth story-telling as well. So going on my faves.
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was absolutely hilarious, especially the ending!
Hunter-Robin chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Really Nice One-Shot. Funny as hell, especially how they get Roy back at the end... hehe, sucks to be him!

Great work though!
new moonfull moon chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Extremely funny. I couldn't stop smiling as I read it. I liked how Hawkeye walks in and orders Ed to simply buy her some flowers. Great job with the elaborate but doomed to fail scheme. The shanghaied by pirates was a nice touch in the ending. It seems the white horse never stood a chance.
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
...Wow...that was worse than the time my BFFs lassoed me into a confi because I had a bishie on my tail.

HILARIOUS!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
LOL! Very funny! Very funny indeed! They are fortunate that Winry doesn't decide to take them apart!
Mayab chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
haha, this was great!
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
LOL that was hilarious! Great first one shot! But what did Ed tell Riza?
stellarserenity chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That was hilarious! I'm still laughing. Good light humour. Loved it so much! Nice work.
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Funny. But what I want to ask is... what exactly DID Ed tell Riza?