Reviews for Past, Present, Future
O...Can't wait what happen next. Please update soon! :]
MihealandMail4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
please update
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hm...I smell something tasty...lol. Sorry about that...I always make up weird things like that. Update soon though. I want to see how this goes. _Ja ne!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
O, very nice! I love it!

Kaiba is so...mean but nice in his own little way, very sexy!

well done, hope to read more soon.

Love and Light always

Vanessa
Tamia Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Great opening chapter! your writng style is awesome. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon :)
Ash Phox chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
How DO you do it, Pippa? They are totally in character and this whole idea is so FUN! I absolutely love it. Hm... Kaiba in the 19th century without a laptop *gasp* However will he cope? Anzu should adapt better than Seto, she's more flexible than him. He'll have to forget all about Kaiba Corp until he and Anzu find a way back, tehe. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this.

Oh, and I laughed aloud when I read the part with the butler's foot XD And Go Anzu! Punching Kaiba on the nose like that, LOL... I can't wait to read his reaction to that. Please write some more *puppy dog eyes*

Ash
san01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
'GASP' SHE HIT HIM [WIDE EYESAND THEN UNCONTROLING LAUGHTER] MAN THAT WAS GREAT. NOT VERY GOOD BEGING BUT NICE PLOT. UPDATE SOON.
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
oh that is funny!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I haven't really reviewed anything in awhile, but I was interested in your premise, and ended up being so entertained by your suspicious "cleaning lady" that I had to send something your way.

Seriously, it reminded me of Final Fantasy 7, where one of the weapons Cid Highwind has is...well...a mop. And anything that makes me think of Cid swinging a mop around can ONLY be a good thing.

Yeah. So I'm interested to see where you're going with this- though I guess we already know WHEN you're going, as it were. It was a well executed first chapter. I'll be keeping my eye out for an update!
Nightfall2525 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
that was good...so what will happen next to the love birds to be?
Keke Koorime chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
uh-oh wander what's gonna happen next? lol plz write morte soon!
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
*presses report button* oops. no kidding! I didn't report you! and I liked the story!
spondiferous chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Update really interesting! !_!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
The idea is more than good! It is absolutely brilliant! Again, I must commend you on your amazing ability to keep everyone in character. The old woman is rather funny.

Kaiba's vocabulary is just so typical of him, it makes him appear even more realistic.

I'd also like to commend you on you impeccable grammar and syntax!

Oh, and Anzu punching him is just awesome! I really enjoyed this and am looking forward, with great anticipation, to the next chapter._
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
PAMS(please add more soon)