Reviews for Perfect Mess
Jeri252 chapter 49 . 5/12
love it
I really hope Vince was sincereally because I don't want Chris and Steph to break up
Stephanie Mcmahon Irvine has a nice ring to it... I can totally see her trying to get people to pay attention to her wedding ring.. Why do I feel that Vince has something up his sleeve though?
Katie chapter 48 . 10/28/2014
I hope Vince doesn't do anything rash. I wonder if he understands or knows that they slept together when she was younger because that would make things even worse.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/28/2014
Ooh, Vince is pissed.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/28/2014
I wouldn't put it past Vince to fire Chris, thank goodness that at least Linda is being reasonable..
Katie chapter 47 . 7/8/2014
Ahhh, how are Vince and Linda going to react? And will they find out the truth about their past? Chris might need to run.
Maashmellow chapter 47 . 7/8/2014
Woah I wonder how Vince will react
Guest chapter 46 . 3/26/2014
love it
Katie chapter 46 . 3/25/2014
I'm glad Shane stayed and let Stephanie win that argument. He was there for her, and that was nice, and they'll have the other wedding, and it'll be great I'm sure, but I'm so happy for them.
Ally chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
Yay, you updated! Great chapter, I wonder what Shane's gonna do!
JerichoStephFan chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
Love your stories!
Mathis143 chapter 44 . 7/30/2013
Can't wait for the wedding.
Katie chapter 44 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter, really can't wait to see the wedding, I'm sure they'll make it really special.
Katie chapter 43 . 4/2/2013
I'm glad Lance is going to be there, and I'm glad Lisa talked with Chris. They're perfect for each other and everyone knows it, can't wait for the wedding. :-)