Reviews for a teenage Amy
butterfly chapter 38 . 10/6/2009
This story is brilliant please add some more chapters asap
Misbehavin chapter 38 . 8/27/2009
It's fun to have you writing again. I hope you are feeling better. I noticed you changed the spelling of Amy/Aimee-cute.
77517 chapter 38 . 8/4/2009
"She knew full well that her parents had banned her from having such a page for security reasons.

“Oh well” she thought “Once this is done I’ll be in the club”. She went for a shower..." Casually, of course. Haha, it's hysterical how she just doesn't seem to care, like the bebo page is just nothing and she has no conscience.

“Yes Dad, I will be as good as gold” she replied. - Häh häh, she knows full well the bebo page is going to get unveiled.

"lets tell her the FBI are investigating an act of treason, that should put the fear of God into her” - Hahahahaha!

What's Amy going to do next? Will she have to confess in order to get into the club? Will the next chapter be about Amy's initiation into the club? Thanks so much for continuing my favorite story.
Kikidevil17 chapter 38 . 8/2/2009
I am so glad you update this story! I love the way you write and your stories are soo fun!

Please update us again soon :-)
WEMMA chapter 37 . 8/5/2008
I love this please continue! I miss commander in chief so much, and this helps lol!
MKKH chapter 37 . 2/3/2008
OHH!

I love this!

Can't wait to hear about the bebo!

Great Job!
77517 chapter 37 . 2/3/2008
"Helena: Well the real story about your Grandma and her new fiancé would be good

Lara: Yeah, and some photos of your Mom in her pyjamas, first thing in the morning, when her hairs a mess"- This is excellent! I'm so glad you continued this story.

Ooh, she could really get up to some online mischief with her bebo account, what with being grounded for two weeks. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

I love this story.
Kikidevil17 chapter 37 . 2/2/2008
WOW! AMy is out of control, I cannt believe she is going to set the bebo page, she is going to get in so much trouble. OMG what is MAc going to do?
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 37 . 2/2/2008
Good chapter.
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 36 . 1/24/2008
Good chapter!
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 35 . 1/20/2008
Great update!
Kikidevil17 chapter 35 . 1/17/2008
WOW! I am so glad you continued this story, i just love it! I am so excited to read what happens next. I do not understand how Amy does not realized she is going to get caught.

I am so glad you update us!
77517 chapter 35 . 1/16/2008
Thank you for updating the story I adore! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I love how even Mac takes her out to drive. I can't wait to see what happens when she takes Mr. Philip's car.
Lilith Kayden chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
A wonderful story.

-Lilith Kayden
Kikidevil17 chapter 34 . 1/29/2007
OMG this story that focuses on Amy is the best I have ever read. I have been seating in my room the whole night reading all 34 chapters. OMG is fantastic. Please continue to write, this story is just so great. I am hooked, I am done reading now and I feel empty I dont even know what to do now. This story is so good, please continue! PLEASE! Your written is fantastic and trust me iam going to continue to read it!