Reviews for I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
Satanis chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It's really sweet :) I like it !
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Nice poem. Definitely not Snape characteristics I would recognize. I'm probably going to have to read the stories it refers to.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Crying joy for Snape! I never though it could happen! That is before I read your work. Another masterpiece! Ta! It's bloody

fantastic. YFF,

Jane Weasley
potterrules92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
hey, wow, this poem was bloody amazing! lmao, sry. but no, really, i absolutley loved this poem! awsome job!

do you think that you could drop by my story and give it a read and review? i'd really appreciate it if you did. D
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aww... (Severus would glare...) That was cool, very Snape-like :D
StaryTorch chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I just have to tell you that I loved this poem. It was great and made my day. You have talent...I figure a review is better late than never.
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
_

aw this poem makes me smile and i love that movie!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw, this was so cool! And yes, I too can totally imagine Snape cursing when struck by Cupid's arrow!
die Loreley chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
aw... I love that bit from My Fair Lady. I always sit there and mentally go "Ha! Ha! You see that? You've lost her!" And then, she comes back...

But I can see Severus finding out that he's fallen in love with Eris, or that he can't do without her and going "damn, damn, damn". Hehehe... Oh, poor Severus. Actually, I can also see that happening to me which won't actually be so pleasant.

I don't normally like poetry, but I didn't mind this one :P. I want to read your other fics, but I'll get there when I have the time because I always want to review your fics. :$
Nessim chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was beautifull. I can't find anything else to say, it was simply beautifull
Merrin chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
As soon as I sent the email, I checked my inbox, and here it was. It's economy of words is very Snapelike, and now I am going to have to read your stories about him because you've intrigued me.
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I love "My Fair Lady." Now there is a mystery. Everyone wanted Julie Andrews to play Eliza in the movie, but the producers wanted a well-known actress, so they picked Audrey Hepburn. Audrey said in an interview once upon a time that she also felt that Julie Andrews should be in the movie, but the producers told her that if she did not take the part, they would offer it to someone else - not Julie. Audrey never said who the other actress was, but when she found out she decided that she could do a better job than this unknown actress. To this day, I would love to know who that other actress was.
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Nicely done. :D
GraceRichie chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Damn, damn, damn, damn...Now i must watch the movie! *shuffles over to DVD tower and grabs it* Wasnt planning on a 3 hour movie, but My Fair Lady is worth it. LOL. Great poem, it really is Snape.
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Oh this is wonderful. I love that song. I can picture him thinking this about Eris, so sweet. Thank you for sharing.

Sunny