Reviews for The Dilemma
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was a really interesting read, not only because of the plot but because of the way it made me feel. In the beginning I thought this would be a mere novelization of certain events in Year 2, and I was feeling a little disappointed about that.

Then you started the actual fic and things got rolling. I really like your characterization of Nick, especially the moment when he grabs Olivia and makes the threat. The entire moment with him and her in Maximino's office is one of the best Nick/Olivia moments I've read in any GF fanfic.

I think Maximino would have reacted a little differently, but maybe that's just me. I think that if he had ever found out, he would have been a little more heartbroken. He really did seem to love Olivia in the game. Also, I certainly think she's manipulative enough to get out of any situation. She probably had a back-up plan in case the affair was ever revealed.

In any case, I like what you did with this story. The moment when Manny realises that he failed to avenge Lola was a really strong one. I hope we get to see more fics by you in the future.
adfegg chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Gah! How could I get Terry's name wrong! I'd better sort that.
Scorpicus chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
An interesting twist to events! Actually, it fits beautifully into the events of year 2 and 4 even though it didn't happen in the game:)

One thing though, I don't really think that Max would honestly care that Nick shot Lola. I think he would be a bit more preoccupied that he had been sleeping with his girlfriend! And also I think the sea bees name was Terry.

Still, this is excellently written and a superb fic! Well done