Reviews for Wyze Lies
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Haha! I love how Erestor changes from a shy advisor in TGBC to a courageous balrog slayer in Wyze Lies. One complaint: WAY too short!

Just a comment: Are you retired from writing fanfic? Because I would love to read more of your work... it's so hard to find good humor/parody writers these days.
Pergjithshme chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I thought about mentioning my favorite parts and promptlt gave up because all of it was my favorite.
Especially Thranduil.
Larisya chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Nice culmination.
3LW00D chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
This was a entirely entertaining series! I've never seen Glorfindel characterized thus and it was really refreshing. I can not help but notice- that the idea of whether or not Balrogs really exist was never answered, which is both hilarious and frustrating. ...Unless of course Balrog is a term used by the Wise and those like them to describe a corrupt individual, which would actually make a great deal of sense. Hm...
IadoreFeanor chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was splendid!
We Two Three chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
I just wanted to say that I LOVED Elladan & Elrohir in this, and that your stories have never failed to make me smile and/or laugh.

May you always dwell in Twighlight. -_l
Emily chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
“Stop making smart remarks and help me redecorate my apartment.” Leave it to Erestor to worry about what's important. : )

Nice ending. I still liked Among the Mumakil best, but this was good, too, and it was nice to know what finally happened. May you write many other funny stories! : )
Emily chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Chaos! Pandemonium! Ah! : )
Emily chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Yep. I knew Erestor shouldn't have messed with Arwen. Well, maybe she's got some kind of convoluted allegiance thing going on... and I suppose the only way I'll find out about it is if I read the next chapter, so I think I'll go do that now.

Bye. : )
Emily chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Go Legolas, you tell Glorfindel! : )

At some point during this story, I raised my left eyebrow skeptically, and was instantly reminded of your Eyebrow Story (as I lovingly refer to it). : ) I read it to my dad and he liked it too.

This promises to be interesting. The twins are so much fun!
PurpleHat chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Sustainedly hilarious. AU and OC, and I don't care, it was so funny.
lady angst chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
That was absolutely brilliant-your characterizations are awesome! Glorfindel is the best "bad guy" ever. Please, if you ever write a book, let me know and I swear i will buy it.
Eadlin chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I came across this series weeks ago and added it onto my overcrowded favourites list but I'm sorry I didn't review sooner.

I love how you portray Erestor and Glorfindel; it's so hillarious!
Lalaithdil chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
I like your ending a lot! The series was very funny and I like that Erestor finally wins. As with most of your stories, I would never have thought of the idea for this story. -Lalaithdil
TobiasHawk13 chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
I feel kind of sad that this triology is ended, but otherwise, this chapter is really good! I really liked the part when Erestor suggested that when the twins weren't using him, they locked him in the basement. Lol. Can you write a chapter where it basically summarises Glorfindel's book?