Reviews for Trash
smokeyadrenaline chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow, i really like your writing style with Dean and Sam. All the details and it just seemed really real. Like something i coulda imagined happening between me n my little brother. You captured young Dean's mindset really well i thought. :) Thank you!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
A very well-written story that was an absolute pleasure to read!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
At least John did bring them fireworks when he got finished with the hunt.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Short and sweet.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Great story. I love the small glimpse into their lives, very in character and well written.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
If I had to pick my favorite part of this story-well, they're all my favorite parts! Great job. I look forward to reading more of your work.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw I love John. And that was great on Sam's part. It just made me a little sad. I do love Dean too, I felt like I had to say that since I was leaving him out.
Honeybones chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was so sweet. I loved seeing John portrayed as less than a complete bastard. And Dean seeing that he was better than that little bitch.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Superb! I absolutely love the way you've caught Dean's feelings of isolation and not belonging, as opposed to Sam's wanting to be part of the 'normal' world and not yet having realised he never can be.

Oh and well done on writing a 'nice' John! I know we're all a bit confused as to whether to love him or hate him (as are Sam and Dean, I think!) but it's nice to see someone showing his good points as well as his bad!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was so sweet.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Oh, I loved this story! First of all, I love young Sam and Dean stories because people who write them always make Sam so sweet, and Dean is just a smaller version of his snarky, grown-up self. Your characterizations were wonderful. And I also loved that you had John be a decent person. The other side of sweet Sam and snarky Dean is that people often write dick John. But your John was a breath of fresh air. This was just such a nice piece. :)

Liz
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aw, what an awesome ending:) It was so sad, and happy, all together. Great work!

Thanks,

Kelly
C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
So nice to see the boys having a normal moment! Enjoyed this :)
graceandfire chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aw, that was sweet and bittersweet and you feel so much for Dean and you just wanna smack that Jennifer chick upside the head. Really great story.
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i thought this was a cute story next time though put there ages before you start thje story cause i thought they were the 20 old versions of them