Reviews for Warfare
CarolWim chapter 7 . 2/8
Any change for an update?
Wanderer101 chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Shame this story isn't updated anymore. It was one of my favorites.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Just for giggles, what's the conversion rate from galleons to dollars? Now regardless of what Harry might think, Bumblemort IS NOT going to simply allow him to escape his control. He's spent over a decade planning and manipulating people to do what he wants them to. And at least part of what he wants is very likely both the Potter and Black family fortunes. The rest is most likely control of the entire magical world. In at least one other story I've read Bumblemort wanted to be remembered as being greater then Merlin. So in this it could be similar.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
That the story is dead really bad, but that from all people you use Hermione to send him a howler is just plain stupid, is clear why it is dead low brain.
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 3/2/2017
Update please
Rudiger Smoot chapter 7 . 1/11/2017
Please update soon, this is amazing
Yourbigestfan chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Crank these out like the Chinese do baby's this sieris is fucking amazing the only bad part is the wait
Kyoya hatake chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Technically Lord Black was loosely related to the blacks through his paternal grandmother, so he may have been passed over to a living Black (Andromeda, Narcissa, Bellatrix,etc.)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
Please continue
Deidara chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Mmm, it's been a long time and you probably don't even read comments, but I like reviewing what I read, so here I go.

I basically think that what is wrong with this story is the way Harry suddenly gets hyper powerful, the richest man alive, lord of many families, owner of Gringotts etc etc without a single ounce of effort on his part.

This makes his character uninteresting. He didn't battle for anything he has AND it is unrealistic that someone should receive so much power - it is also a very very common cliché in ffnet.

The dialogues also feel boring and fabricated.

But oh well, you abandoned this story so you won't ever read this. I wanted to say, though, that a Harry who discovers a great inheritance is absolutely viable if you avoid doing anything else and impose limits to him, making his life a challenge instead of handing everything to him in a silver platter.

Anyway, I wish you the best! Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Clichéd to the extreme. Your grammar is atrocious. Grammar Nazis everywhere are committing suicide in horror.
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Hopefully the Wizards don't force Gringotts to give out loans to people even if they can't afford them. That's what the real reason of the 2008 recession. In the summer time it you paid attention to the Baltic Sea Index you could tell something was going to give since it took a nose dive and entire fleets were selling off their ships within a month or so before the crash.

The Clintons forced the banks to give loans out even to those with bad credit or the banks would be put in court and sued so the banks had no choice but to comply and eventually the bubble rose then dropped.

It's better to have more steady rise and falls then to allow a sharp gain that can quickly spiral out of control downwards.
whrr.trudy chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Really enjoyed your story, was sad it stopped. I hope someday you find the time and muse to continue with this :)
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Are Abominations creatures that look like humans designed to only serve Obama for the one world agenda 21 bankers plan to control the world?
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
If you have left because you are upset because of someone criticizing you don't be. Not all negative comments are trolls. Some DO have merit hidden in them but may be brash because of the environment they grew up with but do mean well and it's that that makes authors better writers.

Ask if you are doing this to please your squealing fan base or because you really enjoy writing this and want it to be the best story possible in a believable way.