Reviews for Warfare
Rudiger Smoot chapter 7 . 1/11
Please update soon, this is amazing
Yourbigestfan chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Crank these out like the Chinese do baby's this sieris is fucking amazing the only bad part is the wait
Kyoya hatake chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Technically Lord Black was loosely related to the blacks through his paternal grandmother, so he may have been passed over to a living Black (Andromeda, Narcissa, Bellatrix,etc.)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
Please continue
Deidara chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Mmm, it's been a long time and you probably don't even read comments, but I like reviewing what I read, so here I go.

I basically think that what is wrong with this story is the way Harry suddenly gets hyper powerful, the richest man alive, lord of many families, owner of Gringotts etc etc without a single ounce of effort on his part.

This makes his character uninteresting. He didn't battle for anything he has AND it is unrealistic that someone should receive so much power - it is also a very very common cliché in ffnet.

The dialogues also feel boring and fabricated.

But oh well, you abandoned this story so you won't ever read this. I wanted to say, though, that a Harry who discovers a great inheritance is absolutely viable if you avoid doing anything else and impose limits to him, making his life a challenge instead of handing everything to him in a silver platter.

Anyway, I wish you the best! Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Clichéd to the extreme. Your grammar is atrocious. Grammar Nazis everywhere are committing suicide in horror.
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Hopefully the Wizards don't force Gringotts to give out loans to people even if they can't afford them. That's what the real reason of the 2008 recession. In the summer time it you paid attention to the Baltic Sea Index you could tell something was going to give since it took a nose dive and entire fleets were selling off their ships within a month or so before the crash.

The Clintons forced the banks to give loans out even to those with bad credit or the banks would be put in court and sued so the banks had no choice but to comply and eventually the bubble rose then dropped.

It's better to have more steady rise and falls then to allow a sharp gain that can quickly spiral out of control downwards.
whrr.trudy chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Really enjoyed your story, was sad it stopped. I hope someday you find the time and muse to continue with this :)
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Are Abominations creatures that look like humans designed to only serve Obama for the one world agenda 21 bankers plan to control the world?
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
If you have left because you are upset because of someone criticizing you don't be. Not all negative comments are trolls. Some DO have merit hidden in them but may be brash because of the environment they grew up with but do mean well and it's that that makes authors better writers.

Ask if you are doing this to please your squealing fan base or because you really enjoy writing this and want it to be the best story possible in a believable way.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
I strongly disagree with the *used van* aspect because if there is any kind of EMP either natural or man made such as a high altitude IBCM attack like the realistic book One Second After based on real knowledge these older cars are the ones that are likely to run.

People who have older vehicles fixed up who are preppers will likely have spare parts stored in some sort of faraday cage until needed throwing out the dead IC chips for the older circuitry.

That used van will likely start up right away during an EMP even that disables modern cars and by modern I mean anything done past the 1990s when computer chips were in place to regulate the gas ratio and the environmental state of the engines.

Cars pre 1972 are your best bet but cars in the 1980s may still work depending on how computerized the engine is as cars could still be half n half.

We had a Colt Vista Wagon for a long time from the mid 1980s to the late 90s and very little was computerized and the gauges were all analog vs the digital kind that were popular througout the 90s..
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
There should be a Gringotts Tycoon game!
Cateagle chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
Heh, both Tom and Albus are about to receive a very thorough and painful education in non-magical warfare by other than direct violence, but that won't be discounted when necessary. It should be rather fascinating to see what Harry's yearmates think of all this, especially if he goes with tutors and doesn't bother returning.
crvenashkorpija chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I wouldn't mind more chapters,you know?
uwishuwerecool chapter 7 . 11/13/2014