Reviews for A Secret Admirer
SawuScimitar74 chapter 11 . 6/22
This is a great, of sad, ending. I bet Fish will never find love like that again. Aorta could've very well been the one for him, and now she's gone. I am happy, though, that she realized her mistakes before she passed away. I really hope you'll write a sequel someday! This fanfic was fun to read!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 10 . 6/22
Oh no! Hope Aorta is okay. I could imagine that Fish was doing everything he could to stop her from crossing, but she just didn't listen. She would've been fine had she listened. Guess she was still mad at him. :(
SawuScimitar74 chapter 9 . 6/22
I really feel sorry for Fish. It makes me sad that he has to go through all this. :(
SawuScimitar74 chapter 8 . 6/22
Gosh I do feel sorry that Aorta doesn't understand that it's not what she thought it was. Hopefully they make it up to each other.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 7 . 6/22
Poor Fish. I certainly hope they'll make amends sometime soon. Great chapter, though!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 6 . 6/22
I'm really hoping that you will keep the writing rolling. I've enjoyed this story since the beginning!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 5 . 6/22
I really like Guppy. She's funny! Glad to know more about Fish's family that wasn't told in the movie. :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 4 . 6/22
This is getting more interesting as I read it! Love this story between Fish and Aorta. :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 3 . 6/22
I'm happy that Foxy was finally sent to the principal's office. She honestly deserved it with what she did to Chicken Little and his friends.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 2 . 6/22
Nice chapter. I was definitely pleased with how Fish seems attached to Aorta and the way she smiled at him while on her way out. Great job.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 1 . 6/22
Really like the descriptions and how you described each character. It reminds me of how they are in the movie. Aorta is a great OC! Sounds like someone that Fish deserves. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Fish is so cool, I thought he deserved someone in his life. You made me happy when you wrote this story. Sad ending though, I can't stop crying. DAMN THAT CURSED STRAIGHT LINE! :,( :,( :,(
estre chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
This story was so beautiful I cried in the middle of the last chapter
Packs-A-Punch chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Such a sad story...But I love it! You're a great write and Fish is my favorite!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Kyra Wolf, please do more Chicken Little stories!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »