Reviews for A Secret Admirer
estre chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
This story was so beautiful I cried in the middle of the last chapter
No one you should know chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Such a sad story...But I love it! You're a great write and Fish is my favorite!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Kyra Wolf, please do more Chicken Little stories!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
"Fish followed her out with his eyes then turned around, putting his head down on the table with a huge THUNK. Runt, Chicken Little and Abby couldn't help but giggle."

LOL
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Why did Aorta have to die? Now Fish will probably never find another love like her again. :(
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
"AORTA, YOU BIT-" Fish began to yell out of pure rage, but his feeling changed from anger to pure terror.

LOL
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
I feel so, so sorry for poor Fish. :(
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I know! It sure is shocking! Foxy was NEVER sent to the principal's office! For some strange reason, though...
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Poor Fish
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Is the title kinda like "GUNS 'n Roses"? LOL
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
"So... no hard feelings about this morning..?" Asked the paranoid piglet. Fish grinned and shook his head. He then playfully punched Runt in the gut. Runt giggled, and mutterred something about "That tickled."

LOL How can it tickle you when someone punches you?
Drawerfan chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
First of all I thought this story was going to be great n cute but when I read the last chapter I BRUST OUT IN TEARS WHEN SHE WAS GONE why why did she have to die :(
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
lol foxy stuck her tongue out at fish and aorta thats cute
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
aw man i wish there were more chicken little stories
AstroAxSigma chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Why...Why did you have to go and kill her?... It is just a bit much if you ask me. Couldn't you just have paralyized her instead of killing her that way things could have gone just a little smoother? Don't get me wrong it was good it just that the ending, kinda made the rating of this story go down. i give it 8 out of 10.