Reviews for Awakenings
glossier chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
that was breathtaking.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I love the JxK fluffiness! I just love all of this!
Ezra Marcel chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I read all of 'em in, like, four minutes.

These are awesome!

Seriously, some of these are just so amazing, I'm at a loss of things to say. "Separation" made me laugh. I'm going to tell my friend about this fanfic, I think she'll love it.
Simba Kid chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
That was pretty darn good. I give you points for originality. Definately enjoyable. Keep writing!

Simba out
Venn364 chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
That was good. August is winter for me. My birthday is then and the friking schoolcamp is on my birthday. It sucks. School should be optional after grade 7. And by the way I am not a guy, I am a girl. Remember that. No matter where I go on the internet evey1 thinks i'm a frikin guy. It's not fair. Oh well. This was really good and I'll be sure to look over it again occasionally to keep my brain up and running. Oh and update Jak IV again soon I wanna see what happens next. See ya.

Venn364 chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Fun fun fun. My brain has stalled for the last time I sware! I do have two bonus themes for you. Alone and a second one that you better use in the context of Jak II please. It is dun, dun, dun, dun... Separated. I hope I got this in time. You go back to school in a week! That sucks. I had 2 go back on Monday. No fair.

Nefertari22 chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
"o049. Lock

he slides her door shut and she blinks when she hears the click of the lock and only manages to stutter when he says, “you’re not going anywhere until I’ve had you”

That line...*insert shudder here* Wow. You've rendered me speechless...I love you! .
Venn364 chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
More need more. I don't have any new ideas for you today unfortunately cos my brain is currently occupied with a new fanfic that i'm writing. Please update soon or I will sik my cat Ruby on you.

Nefertari22 chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Haha! I know, I was only teasing. 'Nother great chapter my friend.
albino-ottsel chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Okay, it makes more sense now, but... I don't know, not my type of thing, I guess.
Venn364 chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
If you think your computer can be a bitch you should see what mine does. It can refuse to boot up for absolutely no reason for weeks then suddenly it starts working again. Ok now I have another idea. The idea is time. Update soon.

Nefertari22 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
By all means post it here! I’m sure it get a great reception. So would your newest one “All Hot and Bothered” XD but…

I loved that last line 30. Body, that one would make for an interesting story, where was Keira when the palace fell and the racing sector was destroyed, Jak having to save her from the Metalheads and such. I know I’d read it.
Suicide Chipmunk chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Erm, actually 'massager' and 'masseuse' are synonyms.
JaKeira chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I like all the little things. You made one mistake, though:

One who massages is called a masuse, not a massager.
Venn364 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
That was good. I have another idea for you. Innocence. Update soon please.

PS: It's pronounced sta-tis-tic-al, it means... something. I don't remember but my maths teacher says I'm very good at it.

PSS: Check out my story 'Out of the Darkness' please cos I need some advice on what to do bext and you're a good writer.