Reviews for Vampire Dreams
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Your Detail really gave me a good view of the charters
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2011

MORE PLZ
Izbeez chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
b
HabsGirl31 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
this is awesome! Im glad you didnt abandon it, did u update the second chap yet? jw lol
The Riddle Heir chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
i love the benxjack pairing but there really isn't enough of it.. *depressed sigh* but just in case you're still looking for votes B.) is my pick the only time I'm uncomfortable with MPreg is when the guy loses his "manlyness" for lack of better word and they are too much like a woman... u know? more soon :)
Chandra chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
I think you should do mpreg. I like the story so far, so i'll keep checking for updates. I have a question though, Jack is attracted to Ben right?
JelloGirl323 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
update please!
JelloGirl323 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
love this story!
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
ok so for the whole MPreg thing...just go ahead and do it...so im choosing B
Ms. Take the third chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Love the story, absolutely enthralled by it. One thing though, JUST DO THE STUPID MPREG! No offense, but you kinda set it up, without reading your author's notes I pretty much guessed it, probably because I frequently play around with the idea that male ghosts should be able to carry children in Danny Phantom since there defiantly seem to be more male ghosts. Plus I think Danny should be gay. But this isn't about that. Again I just say you should do it.

Beka out
Sceans chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I'm going to vote for B because it makes sence thats how the last vampires would reproduce (other than chaning another human into one). Plus, somehow Mpreg has always entertained me a bit.
Casey chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
B please. that would be awesome. you could pick up the pace a bit though. insert yawn. i really like it so far though
Shivera chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
No mpreg, not for a while anyway, those boy are what, 13? If that. way to young.
frenchfrogssmellbad chapter 5 . 2/10/2008