Reviews for Raindrops
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved this alot it was poetic it had symbolism and honestly I can see Sora being a bit more gloomy and having his optimism diminished a little due to all he's been through remember that comment at the end of KHII "You know maybe the Darkness has gotten to me too"
KairiMisty chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh my goodness, that was way too cute!

I loved it, keep writing these two! :)
Draconathus chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Loved it
SioPao-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
beautifully written.
total-manga-freak chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
wow, i have got to say, bravo! this is the first story in a while that has really touched me like this :D i love it when people use symbolism that's kind of uncommon but so clear and fits perfectly. i loved this work of yours and i hope you write many more!
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
OMG... the WHOLE story blew me away! I always read it when other stories are boring or weird to read...but not this one! Absolutely great job!
flee the scene chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
ugh. you make me sick. really. you do. your writing is so unbelievably amazing, i just go crazy :) haha you thouht this was gonna be a bogus review didn't you :)
imlwjesusfreak chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was amazing. Magnificent work!
sorakairi forever chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I've been a member on this site for about 2 years in the begging all I eer did was review in fact a lot of the writters on this site knew me for just that I liked reviewing cuz I was good at it and made ppl happy I felt anyone who writes a story for us too read deserves feedback atleast I never thought I wud ever be a writter in fact in school english had always been my worst subject so I red and reviewd red and reviewed somewher along there I began getting ideas of my own and gave writing a shot my work was crappy but I kept at it over time I believed I had greatly improved but at the sametime had stopped reviewing even wen I wud read a stry I wudnt review maybe it was out of lazyness but I cudnt help but feel that it was pride if I didn't think a stry was better than mine I felt it didn't deserve a review if I read somethin crappy I wud getmad and say wat is this I wud search for strys to read and began thinkin all the god writteers had gone and there was nothing god left to read up until just recently I red 4 amazing strys that helped open my eyes and I think urs had the greatest effect wen I red ur authors note and u sed u were new at this I was surprised to see so many reviews for a one-shot jus over a thousand words long but wen I red ur stry I was a was amazed at how beutifully it was written and felt the review number was way too short I remebered then wht my first story was like and how extremly bad it was and still ppl with much greaater talent tehn I can ever claim to have red it and left an ecouraging review I felt ahsamed cuz even my most recent stry he one I was so proud of dsnt come ne wear near this and I was only able to write wat I felt was good thnks to all those strys I had red b4 to all those who inspired me and never looked down upon me jus cuz they were better then I realized who m I to do that who m I to even think my writing is better jus cuz I've been writing longer and if I still feel my writing is beter then I shud ebcourage them not turn away. if ur still reading this evtremly long and boring review u must be wondering y in the world m I sharing all this with u hell ui dnt even kno u I guess wat all of this is me trying to say thank u . thnk u fo writtng such a beautfull stry thbk u for opening my eyes and thnk u for inspiring me believe me I amy not kno u but in my eyes right now u r one of the most inspiring pplive ever met in my life and as a writter I now hold a lot of respect for u in my heart it was an honor to read this strry from such a great writter
BLUE DOG chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw, Sora/Kairi, and this is rather sweet! I love the way you described raindrops, and how they really were important. It was very cute at some parts. I felt sorry for them sometimes, too, and it was great, because it made you experience not only the 'aw' of cuteness, but the 'aw' of sadness. It was a worthwhile read and I enjoyed this. I hope you had a great time writing it, because reading it was fun!
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I know that you wrote this almost two years ago, but I just have to say that it was amazing-and I've never had anything to do with Kingdom Hearts. I only know the premise of the story, but you still had me hooked. You did a fantastic job.
GoldenSnitch07 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
wow. this is definantly a lot more than good. this is amazing. the emotions i felt when reading this. it was like i didn't know whether to smile at how sweet they were together or cry because like that raindrop it might end at any point. this helped with something that was bugging me. thanks.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love those two together, too.
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aww...How deep! . Love this pairing to death as well as Roxas x Namine!

~Princess Io~