Reviews for A Long December
EvilBunny101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
aww. so sweet. *sniff sniff* i am not going to cry. i am not going to cry. *breaks down and cries* IT WAS SWEET! I LOVE IT! :D

EvilBunnies
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hey this story is realy good. Are you going to write more? I think you should. (but that is just me])
ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
OH MY GOD FINALLY MY STUPID COMPUTER LETS ME REVIEW THIS!

OHMEGASH! I LOVED IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

By the end you were getting me all emotional and such... and very SQUEE! (which is me making crazy noises of happines...) because they're going to bang on the kitchen table... I mean, who's NOT happy that they're going to bang on the kitchen table...?

Wow. Crazy... sorry... anyway- back to the review!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! (Okay, so um... that's not really REVIEWING...) (SHUSH! I'M GETTING THERE!) (No, actually... you're fighting with yourself. Because you're insane) (AM NOT!) (ARE TOO!) (NU-UH!) (Shut up and review already...) (*scowls* Fine!)

Really... I'm sorry that I'm fit for the loony bin... I just LOVED this and I'm SO HAPPY to FINALLY be able to review! Please note that the Caps Lock key is my bestest friend.

You're amazing, love. I love your style of writing... and everything just fits. WONDERFUL job on this one!

Love,

~/Addy/~

Ps... I LOVE THE COUNTING CROWS! *busts out in song*
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!

was that good enough to descirbe how good it was?

*Cam*
Aspiring Empath chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
AWW with the AWW and the AWW! I was all like aww...yeah...

I am in LOVE with the YOU! Cuz you're all like I am a powerful and amazing yeah yeah and I just need to yell it to the world...'cept you don't really...you are writing a Four Brothers fanfic...so technically...it's not yelling...but it's to the world okay? GEEZ! ALWAYS CRITICIZING ME! lol.

I love it. I'm supposing that this was just simply woderful. Just smashing darling. Do you like this review so far? Good, I am extremely happy for you.

I like snow...and other than snow, I like Jack...I like Jack in the morning, I like Jack during the lunch hour, I like Jack at night...hehehehe...BUT other than Jack...I like YOU! I like your stories, I like your characters, I pretty much just like YOU! Isn't it amazing? I thought so.

Their goin' to LA, YEAH! Their goin' to LA, YEAH! *sings and dances in a circle...what? I like to sing and dance!* They're goin' to a chapel and they're gonna get MA A ARRIED! Cept that really doesn't happen...not YET! lol.

I just realized...that...I...smell...like a man...MEANING: I am wearing men's deodorant for the skizzy of it...Don't ask what skizzy means...I JUST made it up. But I do! *Smells armpits* Yeah...definately smells manly...

Back to the review...you need to write like a MILLION more Jack and Laurens...cause I just LOVE Jack and Laurens...you know? It's crazy...but true...cept it's not really crazy...catch my meaning?

So...good talk, good talk...hope to hear from you soon!

Loveth,

Shining Star of Valinor...eth
Caren chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I love the way you write. I so wish it wasn't done. It makes me sad that I'm not going to read about their wedding. It shouldn't be over. Keep it up, I hope to read more in the future. You're awesome!
grab bag chapter 1 . 6/20/2006