Reviews for Ninja Love
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
-sweat-dropped- u really change Neji's style,put his hands in the air?tat is so not like him
Preciousinpink chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
So cute luvin the ino n shiki fluff! Omg Aladdin show! Aladdin by far the best! it can't get any better Disney plus naruto!
Preciousinpink chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Oh gosh let loose! How's this gonna turn out ! Ah reading this makes me wanna go to Disney !
Preciousinpink chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
:D omg loling at shikis babe attempt! Poor guy! I wonder who will get the girl first! I rly enjoyed how detailed ur writing is! Ur rly a great writer!
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Omg wat can I say your story is imgenius and focused on my two fav couples! I absolutely love the comment neji made in his head as he was fanning tenten! Rofl ledjit!
Icequeen616 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
That was so refreshing. I hate it when writers have couples use the word baby, can't they think of another way to show affection. I loved how Ino didn't let that slide. It was so nice to see shikamaru, the genius, make such ridiculous mistakes. And neji is more expressive than usual. I love this fanfic and can't wait to read the rest.
RainbowLove06 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Love the ending!:D This was an amaazinngg story . It was funny and cute too(: I love all the pairings in this story except for Sakura and Sasuke, but this story was worth reading! You really inspire me:) Please write some more ShikaIno fanfics!x)
RainbowLove06 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Omg, this chapter made me laugh a couple of times! Naruto&Kiba are too funny. Naruto Jones, lol nicceee:)&&How Neji is starting to have feelings for TenTen is too cuutee(:
pinksailormoonprep chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
ok um how to put this, fabulous! these is really one of my favorite stories i like the twists with the bet, especially neji's part, this just makes me want to go to disneyland with my friends and find myself a boyfriend! i love this, keep it up!
Youndime16 chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
nice, liked it.

hope u make more soon :)
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
odd...and...somewhat...kind-of...funny...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
...oddly...lol...
TrafalgarScan chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
simply FANTASTIC! :D
shierysh chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
N'aw, cute! x3

Good luck with re-doing the story! :D
Ihearttenten chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
AAW I went to Disney World but Space Mountain was CLOSSEED!

D:

Ah well at least i have a good picture of it now xP