Reviews for The Palisades
kestrel chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Gods, that was so lovely. I especially liked the bit where Riku's describing what he expects to see and then what he actually sees in Sora's eyes. It was wonderful. Thank you
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Now this would have been a nice ending to KHII - or alternate ending for those who prefer Riku/Sora to Sora/Kairi, like ME! Hn.

~Duchess
voicelikeabell chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
very sweet ]
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
yes! you have a way with words m'dear. you can write something silly and light that still has quite a bit of substance. nice job! i really, really enjoyed it.
MikaAyame chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Beautifully written. I love the description!

And somehow it makes perfect sense that Sora would have little cartoony paopu fruits on his underwear.

*Adds the lovely fluff to favorites.*
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Beautiful. ...I want Paopu boxers. Or at least...pajamas. Being female I don't feel the need to wear boxers, see. XD Wonderfully written. :)
kuriqa chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
*cries* so sweet... i love it! *grabs the convieniantly placed kleenex* it's so... so... i can't even think of a word for it... and i think you sound like an awsome person, you sound a lot like me actaully, i am very outgoing loving crazy and music is my life, i live and breathe for it, writting is my soul and my love is my heart... cheesy i know... i need sleep... *gets dragged off to bed by her sister*
Kisaa chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
great writing, really.
sea kelp chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I SO totally LOATHE you! How can you write so WELL? Jeeze!

-Resists urge to glomp the screen, AGAIN-

Egh, so CUTE.
KAKExORxDEATH chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
that was beautiful
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I luv ur Kingdom heart Riku/Sora fanfics!
Kingess chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I think my favorite part of this is that you don't know who spoke the last line. It just seemed to...fit.

This was really, really good. Thanks for writing it!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. This is the way Riku and Sora are. So devoted to each other that there is no way to describe the feeling. Of course I'm just a biased Riku/Sora/Kairi fanatic, but I truly believe that's what's between them. Sweetly intense devotion... Aw...
NinjaWeenie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
aw thats such a CUTE story i love it!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
fwet *glomp* that was so sweet! i am now in my insanse fangirl mind, dubing this one shot as the true ending of kingdom hearts two!