Reviews for The Link: Snake and Fox
Kishimoto-baka chapter 17 . 8/22
Shikamaru and Sasuke got a boner from Orpchimaru? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANHAHAHAHAHAH
Titania1796 chapter 17 . 8/13
puedes hacer una secuela estuvo increĆ­ble el fanfic en serio
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I agree the Rasengan is a piece of shit now when it was first used it was epic then It became shitter and shitter then nothing they tried to redeem it with the rasenshuriken but that Bombed for me it's rarely used it was awesome when first used I wish hey made the rasengan look awesome like the Chidori looks awesome.
winddemon199 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
This is an extension for chapter 2 review
I don't think Naruto would really stand a chance against Orochimaru and Naruto's my all time favorite Anime character and I'm glad in this he doesn't have that crappy KCM or his New bijuu cloak. and despite what i say I love this fanfic It's totally original and I'm loving this story so far.
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
This is weird because Naruto could never beat Orochimaru without his kcm and thats without orochimaru's arms Orochimaru has his arms back know so he's super Badass know.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Oh god what about the akatsuki? do they read icha icha?! I MUST KNOW! 'rochis street cred is going to be crushed!
AlyDarkAngelYanna chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
I only just recently found this story but I gotta is it's soooooo funny! I loved the way it went with Naruto and Orochimaru being all mentor-pupil at the end and especially the Icha Icha 100! So awesome!
1sunfun chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
A really nice story.
S.R.457 chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Oh god... you i could see naruto doing something this... fucked up! 10/10
Warrior of Aces chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
You should write a one shot on when they discover who's on the cover!
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
*helpless laughter* oh my gosh that's a freakin pricless way to end this story! I'd be funny to see a oneshot or something that has everyone finding out just who the cover girl is...not that anyone would believe it!
WhiteCat2011 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Geez Louise, those are some long orochimaru rants!
sendicard chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
It has been a while but I decided I should continue and finish this soon.

Hmm, nothing particularly noticeable error wise. I mean, in actuality a lot of off character moments but that is implied with the plot and nothing bigger than normal. So... No, can't really point anything out.
Kitsune no takai chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
I reviewed this chapter just a moment ago when I realized that I wasn't logged in. I love reading this fic, I makes me laugh. I like your Orochimaru so much, and the changes that you made him go through over time due to Naruto exposure seems realistic to me. I was wondering what happened to the sequel and if it would be reposted and maybe updated someday.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
I love this fic so much. I've read it several times now but I wondered what happened to the sequel and if you were ever going to write more of it again.