Reviews for By Proxy
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So funny! I can totally see that happening. Great job!
Hobby-Writing chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Thats cool. I can just imagine Jonas doing something like that. And its true the gateroom would be about the only decent place he could fly it, not like theres that much room in his room or hallways. Funny story and thank you for writing a Jonas story, he's such a great charater.
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh, this is adorable. Clever, witty, funny, and spot-on with the characterization. I love the idea of Jonas flying a toy helicopter around in the gateroom at night, LOL! Poor Sam. She's like the big sister who gets in trouble for sneaking candy to her little brother. :)
Ebon Hush chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Yay! Jonas fic.

This was really cute an very well executed. I think you've hit the voices of the characters very well, and it's always good to see some Jonas...

LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
D
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
that was great! i laughed much. poor jonas in the mountain all the time. i love that he's flying it around the gate room!

excellent story!
Kalquessa chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very cute! Jonas doesn't get enough love in fanfic. This was really fun, thanks for sharing it!
scifithinker chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
“Ya know, Carter, subversion by proxy is still subversion.”

This is one of my favorite lines in all of SG-1 fanfic. Bravo.
TaciteMuse chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
xD

Very nice writing. Lovely little idea, and beautiful 'execution'.
Maz Kazama chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aw! So cute! I can just imagine Jonas flying an RC helicopter round the hgatroom (which probably says somethign for my sanity but...there we go! ;))

CUte ficlet!
resurgamlaura99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Cute and silly and yet very much in character. Short and sweet and typical of the team dynamic that was just starting to show through circa season 6 end. Made me happy.
scottiedog chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This was cute! Good Job! I would've liked to see that on the show! It would've been hiliarious!
vandogr chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I really had fun reading this especially when Jack said that he ought to check out if Jonas' new toy is indeed good for team morale! Haha! Boys and their toys!

Boys will forever be boys no matter how old or how scruffy-looking they get! :)
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Cute. But was the comment on being paid well by getting food and lodgings sarcasm or a comment on how much Jonas eats?
TBiscuit chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
nift, you're truly gifted.

An excellent tale in minimal space - tight, funny, insightful, true to character. Plus, you know, Jonas. Ahh, Jonas. :)

Thanks for sharing